Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One piece 692
Wassup ajh77, doing your thing as always I see lol
Long time no see, Joe. Yeah, been doing what I can around here. Cool I think it is hilarious that you were scheduled to return on the supposed doomsday of earth lol. We need to catch up when the new forums get running.

*Quickly thinks of a way to remain on topic and avoid the mods wrath*

What you think of Buffalo and Baby 5, Joe? I'm sure you have some clever way to talk about what Baby 5 can do with all of her weapons. :lol:
Ajh77 Wrote:Long time no see, Joe.  Yeah, been doing what I can around here. Cool  I think it is hilarious that you were scheduled to return on the supposed doomsday of earth lol.  We need to catch up when the new forums get running.

lollll, well that's just The Joe's luck lol. My ban was to be lifted the day that the Earth would be no more lol. I'm the bringer of Strife, like Pein lollll

Quote:*Quickly thinks of a way to remain on topic and avoid the mods wrath*

This is the wild wild west son, aint not sheriffs out here. :lol:

Just kidding Greg. :lol:

Quote:What you think of Buffalo and Baby 5, Joe?  I'm sure you have some clever way to talk about what Baby 5 can do with all of her weapons. :lol:

Well, I'm surprised that she's so pissed at DD killing all of her boyfriends, but I'm sure she'll get over it....considering that she has all those toys at her disposal. [Image: shaq.png]
Relinquisher Wrote:i love how like last chapter people started realizing that franky was afk and now he shows up, oda has got his timing down lol.

am i the only one who thought that thought that sanji and brook would immidiatly go after baby 5 and that she would be forced to give brook her panties and would go out with sanji, thus creating the most hilarious conflict in OP?

that conflict being brook and sanji turning on the SHs and zoro and sanji having a real fight lol and then brook and sanji eventually being 1 shot by nami.

I thought about Sanji going out to meet her two and causing a conflict. However, my line of thought had Sanji fighting to bring Baby 5 out of DD's den.
I finally found you guys again! xD

Pretty good chapter overall. Although despite the fact that Luffy messing up the plan was expected and that whether Doflamingo will successfully recover Caesar or not remains to be seen.. for some reason I felt like punching Luffy for his massive derpitude in completely disregarding the plan.

At any rate, its clear now that the unexpected developments on Punk Hazard have caused Doflamingo some visible stress, judging from how he was holding his head while frowning.
Glad you made it, Detharos! Big Grin

Yeah, I feel as though Luffy and the others are throwing a wrench in DD's plans but they haven't done anything to completely ruin everything(yet).  It seems more like he is annoyed than anything else.

Besides, Luffy did just make Law destroying S.A.D rather pointless when he practically handed it right back to DD.  The situation is far from bad for DD.

"Yeah but he was pissing me off....So I didn't feel like capturing him anymore......I don't really see why it matters!"

Oh Luffy, you'll see why it matters once you're faced against that DF army.....

---

@Joe- Those BB/Rapper icons are to die for. :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Piece chapter 698 discussion alekos23 0 1,193 02-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece chapter 627 discussion alekos23 4 997 02-01-2013, 03:32 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece Chapter 693 discussion hakiluffy 2 1,251 12-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post: googliamps
  One Piece parodies Insane Soul 9 1,277 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Last Post: detharos
  One Piece: Chapter 669 Discussion strawhats 7 1,206 12-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: strawhats
  One Piece Gallery taiga~ 3 925 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Last Post: taiga~
  One piece chapter 616 Discussion/617 predictions strawhats 28 4,735 03-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: taiga~
  If One Piece was turned into a Live-Action movie Blaze 33 4,691 03-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Last Post: peleihno