Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One piece 692
First!

Secondly very hopeful that Franky does something worthwhile.
Find it very doubtful that SH or Law will recapture CC.
Hope this doesn't screw up their new alliance.

So predictable that Luffy couldn't possibly stick to a plan like that, Luffy is not a big picture kind of guy. If he sees something wrong in front of him he cannot look away.

Last note: onemanga being down sux! I read somewhere it may be for good?!
Those people are... weird.
I hope Franky is able to beat them, Baby 5 looks like a good match for him, but I'm not sure if he can really take on two members of DD's organization.
Good chapter.

Hope this short lived alliance comes to an end.

Also Killer wae so flawfree :
Why would it come to an end? Franky gets CC back and they start over again...

I'm highly interested in the reactions of those brokers - who are "Jack" and the "League"?
If the guy who might be Lucci said this wasn't a problemof the udnerworld anymore, he might make his move for justice...
Why are you assuming Franky will get CC back? He is going to take down two of DD's subordinates by himself?
More importantly if CC isn't going to escape than what was the point of him escaping in the 1st place?
Luffy getting the opportunity to beat up CC.
This way, Luffy could beat up CC without problems, while still being able to continue the plan - if on the other hand he had simply captured him, it wouldn't have fit his rage.
I'm not sure next time Luffy sees him he's still going to be annoyed at his face. This doesn't really resolve the fact that Luffy obviously can't stand him. Like I said the whole thing seems set up for CC's escape otherwise there would be no need for those panels with DD imo we don't need to see him get angry twice over the same thing
Flawfree Princess Wrote:I'm not sure next time Luffy sees him he's still going to be annoyed at his face. This doesn't really resolve the fact that Luffy obviously can't stand him. Like I said the whole thing seems set up for CC's escape otherwise there would be no need for those panels with DD imo we don't need to see him get angry twice over the same thing

Those panels with DD gave insight into his mindset even more - and so far, he hasn't been upset about CC getting captured, rather about Law's impudence.
CC continuing to work for DD makes not much sense,but him being used for Law's plan dos.
We already knew his mindset. Law already informed him about Luffy supposedly taking care of CC last chapter so for me thsi feels redundant.

Also CC escaping would actually make sense and would be the perfect trigger to the DD arc. The SH & Law would then have to go after B5 and that other dude in orer to recapture B5 and thus the beginning of the DD arc.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Did you have an account on the old forum, btw?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Piece chapter 698 discussion alekos23 0 1,193 02-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece chapter 627 discussion alekos23 4 997 02-01-2013, 03:32 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  One Piece Chapter 693 discussion hakiluffy 2 1,251 12-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post: googliamps
  One Piece parodies Insane Soul 9 1,277 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Last Post: detharos
  One Piece: Chapter 669 Discussion strawhats 7 1,206 12-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: strawhats
  One Piece Gallery taiga~ 3 925 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Last Post: taiga~
  One piece chapter 616 Discussion/617 predictions strawhats 28 4,735 03-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: taiga~
  If One Piece was turned into a Live-Action movie Blaze 33 4,691 03-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Last Post: peleihno