Pages (23): « First « 19 20 21 22 [23] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
Jesterzzn

Group: Registered
RE: Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion

Wow.

So just the revelation of Unohana as Yachiru the First was enough to entirely destroy the Onemanga servers?

And people said she was over-hyped...

12-18-2012 10:39 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
DarkNemesis

RE:  Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion

Jesterzzn Wrote:

Wow.

So just the revelation of Unohana as Yachiru the First was enough to entirely destroy the Onemanga servers?

There's a good chance we may not have OMF 3.0 until Thursday (at the earliest). I can't see Greg wanting to watch the servers go down 15 minutes after he gets them back up on Wednesday.

12-18-2012 02:51 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

RE: Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion

Oooops... think we just crashed it again...

Beautiful Signature designed by Sanagami<3
12-18-2012 03:33 PM
Zigsa

RE:  Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion

Jesterzzn Wrote:

Wow.

I think it's a combination effect: the revelation of Yachiru Unohana and the possibility that Zaraki might surpass her. It's more than anyone (even the Zaraki fans) could handle.

~ aka Milareppa on the main OMF site.
12-19-2012 04:33 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
angervictor

RE:   Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion

Zigsa Wrote:

Jesterzzn Wrote:

Wow.

I think it's a combination effect: the revelation of Yachiru Unohana and the possibility that Zaraki might surpass her. It's more than anyone (even the Zaraki fans) could handle.

I am waiting for your analysis of this week's chapter Mila. Or have you already posted it somewhere? :)

12-20-2012 04:41 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (23): « First « 19 20 21 22 [23] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: