Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion
I hope it's him. He's the only one we haven't seen talk yet.
if so,i wonder what he'll help them with. clothes maybe ? :lol:
but probably hakuda or something Tongue
I can't wait to see shades-sama

I also like the part about Zaraki being unstoppable if get any more powerful. Also Shunsui saying SS would pretty much be screwed with Zaraki's power. And he's about to get even more powerful? He's an absolute beast.
Hakuda most likely.

I seriously think the Zarakai fapping this chapter was too much. I mean, sure Kubo could have had the C46 say something like "If Kenpachi is trained to kill, he could potentially pose a threat to you, Shunsui." but Kubo threw out that all of SS would be in turmoil if he revolted? That's too stupid. There are plenty of characters who should have no problem dealing with Kenpachi no matter how strong he gets just because of their abilities, speed and intelligence.
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
Hakuda most likely.

I seriously think the Zarakai fapping this chapter was too much. I mean, sure Kubo could have had the C46 say something like "If Kenpachi is trained to kill, he could potentially pose a threat to you, Shunsui." but Kubo threw out that all of SS would be in turmoil if he revolted? That's too stupid. There are plenty of characters who should have no problem dealing with Kenpachi no matter how strong he gets just because of their abilities, speed and intelligence.

Kubo disagrees with this *shrug*
Ah Kubo is so awesome. Byakuya lives and now Kenpachi is going to get stronger. I say he is awesome not because I want these things necessarily but because some people will be so annoyed with it, I could hear the complaining already the first time I was reading the chapter.

I personally feel Zaraki is not a threat to SS, maybe the captains ego's at the most. Unless he discovered some unknown motivation, SS is the best place for him as far as finding strong people to test his skills against  and to get stronger.

Of course we could get some backstory on a motive for revenge or blah blah blah but I seriously doubt any of that. I view Mayuri as more of a threat than I would Zaraki.

As far as Yama discontinuing Zaraki's training, I feel this was a personal decision. To me it seems like he did not have enough respect for what Yama was trying to teach him at the time so Yama felt he was not ready for the responsibility of more power. I don't feel Yama stopped training him because he felt Zaraki would develop into a threat because I'm sure Yama already knew his power and potential before he even decided to train him.

Of course there is one way this could blow up in an " I told ya so moment." If Zaraki is trained to be stronger and then Bach gains control of him by unnatural means then it would certainly be a problem, but this would be different than him rebelling of course.

How crazy would it be to see Unohana train Zaraki, Zaraki be put under mind control, and then the two Kenpachi's have to fight it out.

I just had a thought, how exactly does Bach plan to utilize these special war potentials? Obviously he has info to try to sway Ichigo which will probably not work, but what about the others? Seems like he has to have some way to convert them..... Tsukishima....

To all the people who think the comments made by central 46 are ridiculous, get a clue. This is all for suspense, the central 46 have always been a bunch of weak and scared little punks. The shinigami aren't acting that way about it are they? Central 46 depends on the G13 for protection so of course they are going to be scared of anyone who does not seem like they are on a leash.
gildartz25 Wrote:To all the people who think the comments made by central 46 are ridiculous, get a clue. This is all for suspense, the central 46 have always been a bunch of weak and scared little punks. The shinigami aren't acting that way about it are they? Central 46 depends on the G13 for protection so of course they are going to be scared of anyone who does not seem like they are on a leash.
This is very true, however the very fact that Kubo made them say what they did just shot Kenpachi's already ridiculous hype out the roof.
True but I personally feel the fans over-hype more so than what is actually hyped in the story. But still, Kenpachi was just laid out with one shot so I feel the hype is appropriate. I'd love to see him and Ichigo fight side by side by the end of this thing.
Actually all we KNOW is that the fight was very quick. We just ASSUME it was a one-shot. Plus we still don't know WHO incapacitated Zaraki anyway.
I'm sure many of you remember the initial interaction between Kirinji and Unohana upon the Royal Guard's arrival. Kirinji asks if Uno is still using the healing techniques he taught her. At that point, most of us assumed that Kirinji was Unohana's senpai and teacher. Most of us also thought, at that point, that Unohana was a healer. (Albeit a very powerful one.)

Now, of course, we know otherwise. With the theory that Unohana needed to be brought under control - much like C46 believe Zaraki will need to be - seems like we can see both Kirninji and Unohana in the panel where we saw the silhouettes of 8 of the original 13 captains. Perhaps being taught healing was a way of restraining her?

This also leads me to question the power levels of the Royal Guard. They're no doubt super OP and stuff, but I don't like the ideas of the Captains being super-fodder in comparison. Maybe a select few, like Shunsui and Unohana are on a similar level? Moreso Unohana perhaps. When she spoke to Kirinji, she didn't seem overly afraid of his attempt at intimidation, only peeved at his insults and condescending nature.

I can't help but imagine that eventually, I'll be disappointed.

Also, first post, yo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME