Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion
I'm thinking Shikaku came up with a general guideline and he is leaving it into Shikamaru's hands to deal with the rest and adapt, if need be.

Madara was awesome again.
i see a small amount of irony in juubi killing 2 of the parents of team 10.must be the 10
OMFG R.I.P. Ino-Shika-Chou you all were truly legends in your own right.....Man I feel bad for Team 10, first Asuma and now their dads Sad

The Juubi looks even more out of wack now :lol: Too much is going on with its body, but its even more Overpowered than I thought, its range is limitless, like dayum :|

Does anyone have a clue as to exactly which ninjas were still at the base? Like I know there was fodder but were there anymore "named" people there?
Tokoya Wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to exactly which ninjas were still at the base? Like I know there was fodder but were there anymore "named" people there?
ahem ~
there were:inoichi,shikaku,ao,mabui and i think aoba Tongue
ANewLight Wrote:"Kakashi there is one thing I want to make sure about the series of fights I was told about..."

So is there some clue about how to defeat the Juubi or Madara/Tobi in the previous fights?

Kakashi's Fights:

vs Seven swordsmen
vs Obito and the Jinchuuriki
vs Obito and Madara
vs Obito, Madara and The Juubi.

Naruto's fights:

Vs A
vs Itachi and Nagato
vs Muu and the third Raikage
vs Second Mizukage
vs Madara
vs Obito and Madara

Thinking about it and I think his plan could be:

Something to do with the Kages

or

He figured out that Itachi helped defeat Kabuto and plans to do a forbidden sacrifice Jutsu (possibly a Ino–Shika–Chō jutsu) that will bring Itachi back to life. Then the army can fight Sharingan with Sharingan.

Even though I would love to see Itachi again, I dont think Kishi should take that route, Itachi already did his part and its time for someone else to grow. Maybe Sasuke (and I would REALLY hate this) will fill in the void left by Itachi after he and Oro returns

I see the whole death of Team 10's parents is the true start of the "New Gen Surpassing the Old" theme Kishi told us about. I don't know if Shikaku came up with a plan THAT fast but I have a feeling that maybe he left it up to Shikamaru to fully complete this plan....and the same vice versa with Ino and her dad (Looks like Chouza will kick the bucket too now since his existence is meaningless as well atm)
Tokoya Wrote:OMFG R.I.P. Ino-Shika-Chou you all were truly legends in your own right.....Man I feel bad for Team 10, first Asuma and now their dads Sad

The Juubi looks even more out of wack now :lol: Too much is going on with its body, but its even more Overpowered than I thought, its range is limitless, like dayum :|

Does anyone have a clue as to exactly which ninjas were still at the base? Like I know there was fodder but were there anymore "named" people there?
I think all of these were the named people that died:
Inoichi Yamanaka
Shikaku Nara  
Aoba Yamashiro
Tenga (From  Kumogakure)
Mabui
Ao
alekos23 Wrote:
Tokoya Wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to exactly which ninjas were still at the base? Like I know there was fodder but were there anymore "named" people there?
ahem ~

Oh yeah R.I.P. to all of those guys as well, I actually liked them Sad

I forgot to mention that I loved Madara once again this chapter, Mangastream does a magnificent job with everyone's diolouges ESPECIALLY Madara's

All in all this was a good chapter, I dont why people are hating it because

1. The Juubi was incomplete anyway, so a second form was bound to happen people Tongue

2. The Team at the base is dead until we know otherwise....Judging by the reaction of everyone at the base and Team 10, its kind of obvious that they did die....I'm putting my faith in Kishi and usually he doesnt disappoint, but yeah if they end up living I am going to rage SSJ3 style
Tokoya Wrote:
alekos23 Wrote:
ahem ~

Oh yeah R.I.P. to all of those guys as well, I actually liked them Sad

I forgot to mention that I loved Madara once again this chapter, Mangastream does a magnificent job with everyone's diolouges ESPECIALLY Madara's

All in all this was a good chapter, I dont why people are hating it because

1. The Juubi was incomplete anyway, so a second form was bound to happen people Tongue

2. The Team at the base is dead until we know otherwise....Judging by the reaction of everyone at the base and Team 10, its kind of obvious that they did die....I'm putting my faith in Kishi and usually he doesnt disappoint, but yeah if they end up living I am going to rage SSJ3 style
If I had to guess I'd say that it has nine forms.

The frost one kinda looked like three tails and the new one kinda looks like five tails to me.
Tokoya Wrote:
ANewLight Wrote:"Kakashi there is one thing I want to make sure about the series of fights I was told about..."

So is there some clue about how to defeat the Juubi or Madara/Tobi in the previous fights?

Kakashi's Fights:

vs Seven swordsmen
vs Obito and Madara

Naruto's fights:

Vs A
vs Itachi and Nagato
vs Second Mizukage
vs Madara
vs Obito and Madara

or

He figured out that Itachi helped defeat Kabuto and plans to do a forbidden sacrifice Jutsu (possibly a Ino–Shika–Chō jutsu) that will bring Itachi back to life. Then the army can fight Sharingan with Sharingan.

Even though I would love to see Itachi again, I dont think Kishi should take that route, Itachi already did his part and its time for someone else to grow. Maybe Sasuke (and I would REALLY hate this) will fill in the void left by Itachi after he and Oro returns

I see the whole death of Team 10's parents is the true start of the "New Gen Surpassing the Old" theme Kishi told us about. I don't know if Shikaku came up with a plan THAT fast but I have a feeling that maybe he left it up to Shikamaru to fully complete this plan....and the same vice versa with Ino and her dad (Looks like Chouza will kick the bucket too now since his existence is meaningless as well atm)

I think Itachi coming back alive would fit into the category of the old generation correcting their mistakes. Even though he was a ninja of the Leaf he should never have been put into the position he was in. The old generation takes the blame for what happened with the Uchiha and Itachi gets a chance to become the Leaf village ninja that he never really got to be. The more I think about it the more it makes sense to me.

If this chapter is a sign of things to come, then old generation will likely be wiped out in the war. Naruto isn't ready to become Hokage and if the previous generation is gone then Itachi could potentially become the sixth Hokage. He obviously fits in with the rest of the Hokages as someone who would give his life to protect the village.

Then this would probably lead into the final Arc after a time skip. Sasuke finds the ones who know everything and maybe what he discovers makes him decide to attack the leaf. Then the Arc could have a Leaf village invasion where Itachi fights Orochimaru and Naruto fights Sasuke. That way we get to see Orochimaru and Itachi go all out for really the first time in the manga and Naruto vs Sasuke gets to be the final fight of the story.
ANewLight Wrote:
Tokoya Wrote:

Kakashi's Fights:

vs Seven swordsmen
vs Obito and Madara

Naruto's fights:

Vs A
vs Itachi and Nagato
vs Second Mizukage
vs Madara
vs Obito and Madara

or

I think Itachi coming back alive would fit into the category of the old generation correcting their mistakes. Even though he was a ninja of the Leaf he should never have been put into the position he was in. The old generation takes the blame for what happened with the Uchiha and Itachi gets a chance to become the Leaf village ninja that he never really got to be. The more I think about it the more it makes sense to me.

If this chapter is a sign of things to come, then old generation will likely be wiped out in the war. Naruto isn't ready to become Hokage and if the previous generation is gone then Itachi could potentially become the sixth Hokage. He obviously fits in with the rest of the Hokages as someone who would give his life to protect the village.

Then this would probably lead into the final Arc after a time skip. Sasuke finds the ones who know everything and maybe what he discovers makes him decide to attack the leaf. Then the Arc could have a Leaf village invasion where Itachi fights Orochimaru and Naruto fights Sasuke. That way we get to see Orochimaru and Itachi go all out for really the first time in the manga and Naruto vs Sasuke gets to be the final fight of the story.

I really like the sound of that :aww:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
  Naruto chapter 618 discussion alekos23 14 2,824 02-01-2013, 02:28 PM
  Naruto chapter 614 discussion hakiluffy 7 2,412 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Blue22
  Naruto Timeline Petite Fleur 5 4,036 12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ANewLight
  How to improve naruto(the manga) Megabuster 32 4,949 12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
  Chapter 530 Discussion/Chapter 531 Predictions MattC303 21 2,684 03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm