Pages (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [7] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

Group: Registered
RE: Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion

So I saw the Juubi in Aleksos sig and read the chapter to see what he looked like and honestly? Juubi looks absolutely retarded. Horrible character design. Stupid.

However the chapter, the chapter was good. I'm sad Shikaku is dead, as he is one of my favorite characters, but seeing Ino crying and Shikimaru pissed was great.

Beautiful Signature designed by Sanagami<3
12-15-2012 01:37 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Tokoya

RE:  Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]
So I saw the Juubi in Aleksos sig and read the chapter to see what he looked like and honestly? Juubi looks absolutely retarded. Horrible character design. Stupid.

However the chapter, the chapter was good. I'm sad Shikaku is dead, as he is one of my favorite characters, but seeing Ino crying and Shikimaru pissed was great.

So you find joy in Team 10's sorrow :lol:

A Pimp Named Gray :P

12-15-2012 01:39 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

I like tragedies lol

12-15-2012 02:14 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alekos23

RE:  Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]

is my name that hard to spell ? :P
oh come on, kishi is just trying to make it eldritchy :lol: thats why it looks so stupid.
inb4 mabui teleports them :P

Well,thats gooood.YAY!
12-15-2012 02:36 AM
ANewLight

Oh man. I was going to post a mind blowing post in the Things you probably didn't notice thread, but I guess it was so mind blowing that it crashed the site before I even posted it.:lol:

I guess I have time to edit some pic's for the post and maybe make a new Sig if I have time.

12-18-2012 06:53 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

A new sig involving a better character perhaps?

/troll

12-18-2012 07:16 AM
alekos23

yeah,how about this from NF ? :P

Well,thats gooood.YAY!
12-18-2012 07:23 AM
Pages (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [7] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: