Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Until Death Do Us Part
Survival Horror

Group: Registered
RE:  Until Death Do Us Part

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]
Ahh, okay. What arc was it? I seriously don't remember that enemy he almost killed.

just go back to the old one lol

I don't know what the arc is called. It was after Mamuro fought the tank. I just didn't understand why he would have killed Komura.

Will do.

12-13-2012 04:48 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Vl731

RE: Until Death Do Us Part

Mamoru wanted to kill Komura because of what happened in Ch 83

12-13-2012 05:14 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Survival Horror

RE:  Until Death Do Us Part

Vl731 Wrote:

Was that when they found those bodies being dumped? He didn't kill the guys doing it, or the head of Kakuhokai. Like I said, seemed like the only purpose of that scenario was to introduce Aegis abruptly.

12-13-2012 05:57 AM
Vl731

RE:   Until Death Do Us Part

Survival Horror Wrote:

Vl731 Wrote:

Was that when they found those bodies being dumped? He didn't kill the guys doing it, or the head of Kakuhokai. Like I said, seemed like the only purpose of that scenario was to introduce Aegis abruptly.

He may not have killed the guys doing it but it pissed him enough enough to want him to try and kill Komura, the other guys were just flunkies and doing what was told. The one who likely told them to do it was Komura.

12-13-2012 06:02 AM
inzaratha

Well since Aegis is primarily a "protector" and does not kill he was probably hired to guard him, he is a sort of like a bodyguard for hire, and he doesn't always care who the person he is guarding is. He just doesn't believe in killing at all - anyone. If you are interested in more on him read Yami no Aegis ( I would tell you to join us on that thread, but it doesn't exist right now. wawawa )

12-13-2012 02:04 PM
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

RE:   Until Death Do Us Part

Survival Horror Wrote:

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]
Ahh, okay. What arc was it? I seriously don't remember that enemy he almost killed.

I don't know what the arc is called. It was after Mamuro fought the tank. I just didn't understand why he would have killed Komura.

Will do.

Ohhh I remember.

Yeah Mamorou is a killer, he just holds back now because he knows that the Elements Network doesn't want him to kill. That specific time he lost control because of what Komura did and he tried to kill him, Aegis was hired by.... I think elements to stop Mamorou from doing anything stupid. That or Aegis was hired by the mob that Komura was a part of.

Beautiful Signature designed by Sanagami<3
12-13-2012 11:23 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Vl731

RE:    Until Death Do Us Part

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]
Survival Horror Wrote:

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]

Will do.

Ohhh I remember.

Yeah Mamorou is a killer, he just holds back now because he knows that the Elements Network doesn't want him to kill. That specific time he lost control because of what Komura did and he tried to kill him, Aegis was hired by.... I think elements to stop Mamorou from doing anything stupid. That or Aegis was hired by the mob that Komura was a part of.

I think that if Aegis was hired by someone it'd be the brain behind Elements to make sure they don't have to lose the one Haruka wants as her guardian; though without the knowledge of the entire Element Network.

12-14-2012 04:37 AM
Mes-sage

Love this manga.

What are some big manga forums?

Ima go crazy if i dont find some soon.

01-22-2013 01:06 AM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: