Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until Death Do Us Part
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
Ahh, okay. What arc was it? I seriously don't remember that enemy he almost killed.

just go back to the old one lol

I don't know what the arc is called. It was after Mamuro fought the tank. I just didn't understand why he would have killed Komura.

Will do.
Mamoru wanted to kill Komura because of what happened in Ch 83
Vl731 Wrote:Mamoru wanted to kill Komura because of what happened in Ch 83

Was that when they found those bodies being dumped? He didn't kill the guys doing it, or the head of Kakuhokai. Like I said, seemed like the only purpose of that scenario was to introduce Aegis abruptly.
Survival Horror Wrote:
Vl731 Wrote:Mamoru wanted to kill Komura because of what happened in Ch 83

Was that when they found those bodies being dumped? He didn't kill the guys doing it, or the head of Kakuhokai. Like I said, seemed like the only purpose of that scenario was to introduce Aegis abruptly.

He may not have killed the guys doing it but it pissed him enough enough to want him to try and kill Komura, the other guys were just flunkies and doing what was told. The one who likely told them to do it was Komura.
Well since Aegis is primarily a "protector" and does not kill he was probably hired to guard him, he is a sort of like a bodyguard for hire, and he doesn't always care who the person he is guarding is. He just doesn't believe in killing at all - anyone. If you are interested in more on him read Yami no Aegis ( I would tell you to join us on that thread, but it doesn't exist right now. wawawa )
Survival Horror Wrote:
Ahh, okay. What arc was it? I seriously don't remember that enemy he almost killed.

I don't know what the arc is called. It was after Mamuro fought the tank. I just didn't understand why he would have killed Komura.

Will do.
Ohhh I remember.

Yeah Mamorou is a killer, he just holds back now because he knows that the Elements Network doesn't want him to kill. That specific time he lost control because of what Komura did and he tried to kill him, Aegis was hired by.... I think elements to stop Mamorou from doing anything stupid. That or Aegis was hired by the mob that Komura was a part of.
Survival Horror Wrote:

Will do.
Ohhh I remember.

Yeah Mamorou is a killer, he just holds back now because he knows that the Elements Network doesn't want him to kill. That specific time he lost control because of what Komura did and he tried to kill him, Aegis was hired by.... I think elements to stop Mamorou from doing anything stupid. That or Aegis was hired by the mob that Komura was a part of.

I think that if Aegis was hired by someone it'd be the brain behind Elements to make sure they don't have to lose the one Haruka wants as her guardian; though without the knowledge of the entire Element Network.
Love this manga.

What are some big manga forums?

Ima go crazy if i dont find some soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Note Gallagher2589 20 2,796 07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Megabuster