Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until someone goes Zenkai?
^^^

Confusedet4_teacher:
by zenkai you mean something higher than bankai i guess?
i presume the fusion of a shinigami and his zan will be the closest we see to that Tongue
Yep, a level higher then Bankai. I've been calling it Zenkai (Like in DBZ) for years.
didn't Ichigo and Eyezan reach a level above bankai?
ddboy102 Wrote:didn't Ichigo and Eyezan reach a level above bankai?

Kinda. They sort of cheated and going off the pure Shinigami path, allowing them to bypass Zenkai, to get to that level.
Because making up a name for a new release and making a thread calling it that is definitely a suitable course of action.

There's no level past Bankai. Period. Anything past Bankai must be achieved through the use of non-Shinigami techniques.
God Mode Wrote:Because making up a name for a new release and making a thread calling it that is definitely a suitable course of action.

There's no level past Bankai. Period. Anything past Bankai must be achieved through the use of non-Shinigami techniques.

Rofl, I thought the same thing lol.

It's like creating a thread and calling it: "What does it take to reach Super Duper Royal Guard" (A level above Royal Guard).

There is no proof that it exists...I wouldn't mind if this was intended to be a theory thread though....
dosent really explain isshin though since he apparently has a past bankai as well and as far as we know is just a shinigami.

i think the RG might all have the zanpakto fusing thing that ichigo showed, there has to be some reason certain people are promoted, it cant just be random and/or you want it.
Point of this thread?

Its pretty much purely a un founed theory at this point am I correct?

Or has there been any hint at a level beyond bankai in the manga in the slightest?
ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:
God Mode Wrote:Because making up a name for a new release and making a thread calling it that is definitely a suitable course of action.

Rofl, I thought the same thing lol.

It's like creating a thread and calling it: "What does it take to reach Super Duper Royal Guard" (A level above Royal Guard).

There is no proof that it exists...I wouldn't mind if this was intended to be a theory thread though....

If anybody can make a theory out of almost nothing it's me... You know what, I'll do it. It'll be my first big theory on the new boards.