Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

How long until someone goes Zenkai?
ANewLight

Group: Registered
How long until someone goes Zenkai?

^^^

Set4_teacher

12-12-2012 08:18 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alekos23

RE: How long until someone goes Zenkai?

by zenkai you mean something higher than bankai i guess?
i presume the fusion of a shinigami and his zan will be the closest we see to that :P

Well,thats gooood.YAY!
12-12-2012 08:44 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ANewLight

Yep, a level higher then Bankai. I've been calling it Zenkai (Like in DBZ) for years.

12-12-2012 10:39 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ddboy102

didn't Ichigo and Eyezan reach a level above bankai?

12-12-2012 02:22 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Juha Bach

RE:  How long until someone goes Zenkai?

ddboy102 Wrote:

didn't Ichigo and Eyezan reach a level above bankai?

Kinda. They sort of cheated and going off the pure Shinigami path, allowing them to bypass Zenkai, to get to that level.

12-12-2012 05:22 PM
God Mode

Because making up a name for a new release and making a thread calling it that is definitely a suitable course of action.

There's no level past Bankai. Period. Anything past Bankai must be achieved through the use of non-Shinigami techniques.

12-12-2012 10:54 PM
ArSoNiSt JoE

RE:  How long until someone goes Zenkai?

God Mode Wrote:

Because making up a name for a new release and making a thread calling it that is definitely a suitable course of action.

There's no level past Bankai. Period. Anything past Bankai must be achieved through the use of non-Shinigami techniques.

Rofl, I thought the same thing lol.

It's like creating a thread and calling it: "What does it take to reach Super Duper Royal Guard" (A level above Royal Guard).

There is no proof that it exists...I wouldn't mind if this was intended to be a theory thread though....

12-13-2012 09:20 AM
Relinquisher

dosent really explain isshin though since he apparently has a past bankai as well and as far as we know is just a shinigami.

i think the RG might all have the zanpakto fusing thing that ichigo showed, there has to be some reason certain people are promoted, it cant just be random and/or you want it.

12-13-2012 10:51 AM
BaddAzzKenpachi74

Point of this thread?

Its pretty much purely a un founed theory at this point am I correct?

Or has there been any hint at a level beyond bankai in the manga in the slightest?

12-13-2012 10:54 AM
ANewLight

RE:   How long until someone goes Zenkai?

ArSoNiSt JoE Wrote:

God Mode Wrote:

Rofl, I thought the same thing lol.

It's like creating a thread and calling it: "What does it take to reach Super Duper Royal Guard" (A level above Royal Guard).

There is no proof that it exists...I wouldn't mind if this was intended to be a theory thread though....

If anybody can make a theory out of almost nothing it's me... You know what, I'll do it. It'll be my first big theory on the new boards.

12-13-2012 11:48 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: