[Character] Sasuke Uchiha
How to Act Like Sasuke
1. Observe: Watch the episodes and watch Sasuke and note what he does, and when he does things.
Sasuke is calm, cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, a bit sarcastic and somewhat arrogant.
Sasuke has both superiority and inferiority complex, as he is unwilling to acknowledge when someone is stronger than him, but obsesses when he believes that they are.
3. Intelligence: You are smart, and you know it. Show people that you are smarter than them. Sasuke is hailed as a genius, even by the battle-adept Uchiha clan's standards, excelling at all that he does and finding little difficulty in more challenging tasks. Try to learn everything easily, and be the top on your class.
4. Attitude: You don't give anyone the time of day, not a best friend, or a girl/boy friend. They are so much below you in skill and knowledge, you should act like you hate them.
Donít talk too much. Sasuke rarely talks, but when he does, he keeps it brief and to the point.
Donít use Honorifics. Try your best not to use them with people, except with your parents and family.
5. Hobbies: Sasuke's hobbies are training and taking walks.
6. Depend on yourself. Try to do almost everything by yourself without help.
7. Speak clearly to look confident and make pauses between sentences, for more effect. You must not look uncertain when you speak, just say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't stop in the middle or start fading your voice. Confidence shows that whatever you are talking you mean it.
8. Sasuke acts like a leader, therefore he is treated as such. He does not take orders and almost always ignores them. Sasuke's able to form a team from specific ninja after scouting them out and quickly command their respect and cooperation. Furthermore, he can effectively instruct his team to engage an enemy.
9. Focus & Concentrate. Sasuke keeps an eye on his objective and doesn't allow himself to be distracted.
10. If it's been a while since you've seen someone, show them how different you've become. Show them your power.
11. If someone challenges you to a fight, FIGHT THEM! Sasuke is no chicken, and you shouldn't be either.
12. Increase your tolerance, endurance and stamina level. Sasuke has a high level of stamina and endurance. In a near-blind, battered, and visibly exhausted state from his latter fight with Danzō and overusing the Mangekyō Sharingan, he still had enough stamina to fight against Kakashi, restrain and disarm Sakura and later match Naruto's Rasengan with his Chidori.
13. Make sure if you have a girl/boy admiring you to just ignore their advances and keep your cool.
14. Sasuke is very caring, but never in a blubbery way. Stand up for your friends while showing little emotion.
15. Try to gain Power. Sasuke's favorite word is "power" (力, chikara). So, try to gain it, in everything you stumble upon.
16. You must ignore the people that are trying to get close with you.
17. Learn & Talk Japanese. Try to say some phrases and words spoken by Sasuke in Japanese.
18. Start wearing blue and black constantly, and if you really want to go above and beyond, give yourself a 'duck' hairdo, with long 'emo' bangs in the front and spiked hair in the back.
19. Become an over-achiever. Go the extra mile in studying and working out.
20. You must have light-completed, acne-free skin and make sure to minimize sun exposure or for ladies cover it up.
21. Study a martial art or two, and keep in shape. Get some muscles, fully develop your abs, keep your biceps at a medium level, but don't lay it on too thick...Sasuke isn't 'fat'.
22. Learn & Master Swordsmanship. Sasuke is an expert swordsman. Sasuke's lethal swordsmanship is shown to very versatile, possessing powerful strikes with equally impressive speed and precision behind them.
23. Eat Like Sasuke. Sasuke is often seen 'eating healthy.' Sasuke's favorite food are Rice Balls, Skip-jack Tuna and Tomatoes, while his least favorites are Soybeans and anything sweet.
24. Have plenty of rivals. Make sure one of them is an "ex-friend" (Naruto). If someone acts like they're better than you then show 'em they're wrong.
25. Perfect the famous 'Death Glare'.
26. There is a Limit. Remember, you cannot do everything exactly like Sasuke. Don't get upset when you couldn't behave like him exactly.