Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Sword Art Online
Spamamdorf

Group: Registered
RE: Sword Art Online

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that Zero, I mean we had to deal with Sugu again, but more than that we had the hilariously pointless sacrifice by GreenGuy, the other people helping out Kirito and looking pretty cool (dragons man, dragons!) but ultimately turning out as useless since Kirito just needed Sugu's sword (why has he still not gone dual wielding style for so long?) to FUSE it with his other sword of all things, I really didn't like the whole "lol imma blast my way to the top" vs last week's awesome beserking it just got to me, oh well at least we should see Asuna soon

12-12-2012 09:27 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Jeral Fernandes

Man this thread just isn't itself without Frozen Flare, not to mention the upcoming Chuunibyou ep :devastated:!!!

12-13-2012 12:32 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
peleihno

I just want Asuna back in the flow of things.

12-13-2012 12:52 PM
Tokoya

RE:  Sword Art Online

Jeral Fernandes Wrote:

Man this thread just isn't itself without Frozen Flare, not to mention the upcoming Chuunibyou ep :devastated:!!!

I know right!!!!! Something must be done

A Pimp Named Gray :P

12-13-2012 03:31 PM
Jeral Fernandes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dQkPfdGPcSE

OH GOD YES, LET THE NTR/RAGE BEGIN :hurr:!!!

12-13-2012 09:48 PM
Sev54_v2

^ Aaaaand there goes Asuna's clothing. Why am I not surprised? After all this Sugu fanservice, they must've been waiting for an opportunity to give Asuna fanservice lol. Not that I'm complaining, but I am curious whether it happens in the LNs, cos if it didn't it just seems like a shameless attempt to eek out more fanservice from the anime. I'm fine with it if it did happen like that, of course :XD:

12-13-2012 10:16 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
taichi

Jeral Fernandes Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dQkPfdGPcSE

OH GOD YES, LET THE NTR/RAGE BEGIN :hurr:!!!

And here comes da RRRRRrrrraape!!!!

Hopefully xD

12-13-2012 11:30 PM
taichi

Sev54_v2 Wrote:

^ Aaaaand there goes Asuna's clothing. Why am I not surprised? After all this Sugu fanservice

Sugu deserves that fanservice though... She's got the hottest body in the anime.

12-13-2012 11:33 PM
Jeral Fernandes

RE:   Sword Art Online

taichi Wrote:

Sugu deserves that fanservice though... She's got the hottest body in the anime.

Boy things will get ugly if God Mode and Zero see this:lmao:!!!

This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 01:09 AM by Jeral Fernandes.

12-13-2012 11:54 PM
taichi

RE:    Sword Art Online

Jeral Fernandes Wrote:

Boy things will get ugly if God Mode and Zero see this:lmao:!!!

Let them come... Sugu's bust and rack is justice... Her divine sex-appeal shall hammer down all the pettanko and their lovers into their lonely damned corners...

All hail boobs!!!

This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 08:51 AM by taichi.

12-14-2012 08:51 AM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: