Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most Overrated/Underrated OP-Characters
Law hyped even more?
I think Surgeon of Death would explode ^^
@Oben

Law is going to get hyped for until the point when he gets roflstomped by DD and Luffy has to save the day. :nods:

alekos23 Wrote:CC would be real good as a reccuring villain of another manga, or at least pre TS :lol:
Z from the movie seems overrated/overhyped Tongue

From what I've seen, Z is going to be the most awesome/strongest OP movie villain ever. [SPOILER]He doesn't even get knocked out by Luffy in the end, Kizaru appears and zaps him to death.[/SPOILER]
I hope so, too - some nice stomping would be welcome.

That thing with Z sounds good, too.
diezdragon Wrote:From what I've seen, Z is going to be the most awesome/strongest OP movie villain ever. [SPOILER]He doesn't even get knocked out by Luffy in the end, Kizaru appears and zaps him to death.[/SPOILER]
yeah, so i've heard too. thing is, he's still kind of serving as hype for someone else, like vergo ended up Confusedhrug: ironically so, maybe:lol:
[SPOILER]Is it even known if DD is responsible for Z's wounds?
As for Kizaru, he deserves some hype, I think...[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]Well, we know that it was "an incredibly powerful pirate and future Shichibukai" who used a DF power to cut his arm off.

Basically, only Doflamingo and Mihawk have the potential to beat an admiral of the ones we know of, and Mihawk almost certainly doesn't use a DF.[/SPOILER]
Buggy :derp:
In what universe is Hody underrated? The guy sucks, the mere mention of his name overrates his existence. Goda failed hard in creating Hody and what's his face Van Der Decken Persie
Mihawk is overrated until it is cannon that he is Admiral level.
Law is overrated until Surgeon of Death stops reading OP

CC is underrated until he fights someone other than the MC
Smoker is underrated until he stops being used to hype a Supernova.
Mihawk is underrated till its canon that Shanks is in fact on his level. Mihawk > Shanks = Sakazuki, that's what's been portrayed thus far and that's how it shall be until Shanks is revealed to be on Mihawk's level Smile