Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most Overrated/Underrated OP-Characters
i think his sense of smell would be a better argument than CoO :lol:
alekos23 Wrote:i think his sense of smell would be a better argument than CoO :lol:

How would he know what he has to smell out for?
Oben Wrote:How would he know what he has to smell out for?
well, i dunno, i just said that cause chopper hasnt shown CoO (yet), so his sense of smell which he has shown, makes a better argument Tongue
arent they plants after all?he could smell them (not that he'd know what they are like you said Tongue) but it wouldnt be an easy kill i think Confusedhrug:
Not easy, sure, but I don't see how Chopper can handle traps and such stuff.
Usopp>Giant kids in drug withdrawal>Chopper. :hurr:

Underrated like hell: Caesar, Jimbei.
Overrated: Lawl.
Give Chopper a break, those kids are strong and Usoop failed to dominate them twice.

Chopper was a true bro not wanting to harm with the most ironic point :hmph:

It would be cool if CC had a screentime vs anyone except fodder (usoop) and Luffy.
CC would be real good as a reccuring villain of another manga, or at least pre TS :lol:
Z from the movie seems overrated/overhyped Tongue
CC is good, it's just that (while he is very strong) he doesn't have the mentality for fighting.
Usopp was being a bro too, he purposely put them to sleep instead of hurting him. He probably has some sort of poison he could have used. Or fire star.

Z is just a tool to hype up Doflamingo. Who in turn is just going to end up a tool to hype up Lawl. Derp.
hmph. i may hate to say it, but i'd prefer kid's alliance offpaneling doflamingo, so just lawl and luffy dont do it :lol: