Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most Overrated/Underrated OP-Characters
The Skull Grass Bomb will work against Chopper, too.

---

We need more people... it's more fun if like 15 are shouting at each other ^^
Skull Grass worked because the tunnels were connected and Usoop had the hole to attack literally at his feet thanks to chopper.

In a Chopper vs Usoop scenario the hole will be distant and Usoop wont even get near it.

I agree.
Then, what keeps Usopp from using the plenty of time in which Chopper is underground to prepare his traps?

lol chopper vs ussop Big Grin
hmm... i think caesar is a bit underrated, though its probably because i love mad scientist :derp:
marco and shank's crew is super overrated(thus far) from what i recall from the One Piece tournament :lol:
CC is pretty good, yes - his fighting skill isn't really good though, he easily falls for tricks and such stuff.

As for Shanks' crew, he is a Yonkou after all, his crew should be able to balance crews like WB's, that indicates they're strong.
Oben Wrote:Then, what keeps Usopp from using the plenty of time in which Chopper is underground to prepare his traps?

That is the thing, he can't
Chopper = Most Underrated.

Ussop = Most stupid.
And why not?
Tell me what ways Chopper has avoid things like those Landmine Plants?
And what does he have against sleeping gas, for example?
Sleeping Gas won't work as well on his Monster mode as it would on a human, just like tranquilizer darts for humans don't work on bulls and stuff.

His CoO will help him avoid the landmine plants.
Sleeping gas worked easily on giant-sized kids. Why not on Monster Point, too? It is half-human, after all.

And CoO?