Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magi
I really want to discuss the current chapter (166), so I guess I could make a thread for it...

Now I just hope someone reading it found this forum.
Judal was a disappointment.

I'm talking about the anime, btw.
Haven't watched the anime - in the manga, he later becomes better though imo.

I didn't see the point of him losing off the bat like that, a bit underwhelming. I expected more from him than to get beaten by a half dead djinn running on nothing but his willpower.

That's good to hear though.

It was just to showcase Ugo's power, I guess...

Don't read if you don't want to get spoiled (though I'm not sure how far the anime already is):
[SPOILER]Alladin will lose Ugo soon.[/SPOILER]

Anyone has an opinion on Magnoshuttat and Laem?
Well, that's a shallow reason.

Well, he gets Ugo back though, right? I don't care about spoilers.
Not up to date.
So, he didn't get him back for 100 chapters, doubt it will happen in the future.
Glad to see that someone made a Magi thread, I loved yesterday's (Monday's) episode a lot, Judal was Boss for the sole reason of making Sinbad look like his b**** :lol: But all jokes aside, I enjoyed his fight with Aladdin and Ugo, I lol'd at the end though :XD:
Fail, IDK why i didn't see there was already a magi thread. I was wondering why there wasn't anyways.
Oben Wrote:There is already a Magi thread...

1) I also think that Kou might be stronger, currently.
2) Since Scheherzade sems to run the business alone, it probably doesn't matter who she picks, he probably doesn't have much power.
3) You can't say that, really - Al Sarmen was there, and that's what matters, epecially the info about the Black Rukh seems to come only from Al Sarmen (it doesn't seem to be public knowledge).
4) It might still happen, but it seems more likely Al Sarmen wasn't involved with the revolution. I wouldn't put it as impossible, though.

6) I doubt Alladin will be succesful - both Mogamett and Scheherzade are way too big Brickheads for that.
7) Alibaba knows that Alladin is in Magnoshuttat, I doubt he'd go to war against him - except he goes knowing what he is doing with the thought in mind of betrying/not helping Laem.
I agree with the Scheherzade part. Seem like she RUN the country, rather the King candidate she supposted to pick. Makes you wonder is that why Yunan didn't pick anyone.

You have any option for this war then? I agree changing Scheherzade would be difficult, but maybe SW may help? Afterall, it seem SW affects Magi well.

You think it behind Scheherzade to not tell the Army itself about going to Magnoshuttat? Remember that the end goal is still Kou, and that They are going mostly to retrive Titus.
Considering Magicians > Normal Solder, and the reason Laem > Magnoshuttat is due to the Dungeon conquors and Scheherzade herself (again, not taking finalist into account). So If they plan to send normal soilders into Magnoshuttat, I don't think She would tell them they are going to Magnoshuttat in the first place.

Question: do you guys think Scheherzade knows about Alibaba and that he is a Dungeon Conquror? Since Alibaba is not allowed to Dijin equip in the collosuem, I'm going to say the only way she would know is by Magoi manlipation Tribe and Titus. Not sure on the Tribe relationship with Laem, but I know i mentioned in the other forum if Tituts mentioned Alibaba... From the conversation we seen Titus, it doesn't seem Alladin focused, much less Alibaba.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magi - Labyrinth of Magic YyAoMmIi 1 886 12-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Oben