Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Eater?
Insane Soul Wrote:Kaguya was a decent fan service :hurr:

Weeeelll...
Decent isn't the word I'd use :lol:
gah i forgot to add free in my favourites ::C:
looking back, asura sure said some weird stuff when he got unsealed eh ? (or was that the anime ? :lolSmile
Ah man I also forgot about Free, he's pretty cool too
Maka
Soul
Ox
Shinigami-sama
Stein
Justin
Medusa
Free
Tezca
Spirit
Mifune

Rest range from good to okay to awful.

Also Insane, if you ever refer to Kaguya as decent fanservice again, I'll have to cancel your Pettanko FC membership.
out of curiosity, has there been any talk about any new SE anime,this time more based on cannon ? :hmm:
A dissapointing lack of Sid on these lists >.<
That reminds me, [SPOILER]did Sid and the rest get out from the moon's nose due to Free's teleportation too?[/SPOILER]
LoneWolfStark Wrote:Also Insane, if you ever refer to Kaguya as decent fanservice again, I'll have to cancel your Pettanko FC membership.
SHE WAS LOVELY K.

alekos23 Wrote:That reminds me, [SPOILER]did Sid and the rest get out from the moon's nose due to Free's teleportation too?[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]He is still inside, only those outside excluding maka, BS, spirit.[/SPOILER]
Insane Soul Wrote:
alekos23 Wrote:That reminds me, [SPOILER]did Sid and the rest get out from the moon's nose due to Free's teleportation too?[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]He is still inside, only those outside excluding maka, BS, spirit.[/SPOILER]
ah ok thanks insane Big Grin