Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next nakama (Part 200)
Ok, folks, remember, that Hancock is the 9th and a mermaid is the 10th.
The next nakama will be a hitchhiker the crew meet at the entrance of the NW. Boa has a 0% chance thank god
strawhats Wrote:The next nakama will be a hitchhiker the crew meet at the entrance of the NW. Boa has a 0% chance thank god

You'll never learn. *facepalm* I thought this new forum would help change the way you think, but you're always the same!

Hancock has lovesickness, she will DIE if she's not the next nakama. It's Perona, Caime and fatty(Jimbei) who have 0% chance.
Gold Roger Wrote:
strawhats Wrote:The next nakama will be a hitchhiker the crew meet at the entrance of the NW. Boa has a 0% chance thank god

You'll never learn. *facepalm* I thought this new forum would help change the way you think, but you're always the same!

Hancock has lovesickness, she will DIE if she's not the next nakama. It's Perona, Caime and fatty(Jimbei) who have 0% chance.

Its not like the world is going to end if she dies. I hope we get to see her last moment before she dies, I think it would be fun to see her die never having been a strawhat
the next nakama is Hodi. he badly needs attention. Tongue i remember Sasuke in him, but a better version.
taiga~ Wrote:the next nakama is Hodi. he badly needs attention. Tongue  i remember Sasuke in him, but a better version.

Dekken is better and probably naturally stronger... Hodi took a million pills so he's going to die soon. Tongue
Remember that Hodi is not human, so we can't say that there is indeed side effects in his taking of pills. Smile
Jinbe or new character
Omg!!! Omg!! Gold Roger is here.

Hi Gold Roger!! [Image: hug.gif]

and the NN will be Fullbody cosplaying as a merman.
ddboy102 Wrote:Omg!!! Omg!! Gold Roger is here.

Hi Gold Roger!! [Image: hug.gif]

and the NN will be Fullbody cosplaying as a merman.

You act like you haven't seen him for years

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boa Hancock (9th nakama) Gold Roger 57 9,151 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Oben