Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Game Discussion
Pokemon is one of the biggest cash cows in the world. They will keep it going as long as kids still watch/play.
I got splinter cell conviction yesterday. Its good game, but a little too over hyped
Is that a game where you have to be "stealth"? I hate those kind of games. I like to just jump out and start shooting.
Yeah it is. I don't actually mind stealth games, but just like you I prefer the Halo type games, where you just come out, shoot and bomb those dumb ass aliens.
The problem with those stealth type games is that if you get caught, you lose. It can get very frustrating. I am not very good at video games.
MattC303 Wrote:The problem with those stealth type games is that if you get caught, you lose. It can get very frustrating. I am not very good at video games.

Not in this one, the darkness is your friend. The enemies wont be able to see you unless you do something that makes them take notice. If they notice you, you can just creep to a different hiding place, while the enemies are concentrated on your last spot. Take them out and move on. The most annoying part is that it is very easy to die
There is a Splinter Cell 3D coming out on the 3DS. Maybe I will check it out.
I'm not a big fan of hand held consoles. The game I'm most looking forward to is LA Noire, it should be pretty epic, since Rockstar made it. May seems too far away
I love Rockstar games. Especially Grand Theft Auto, but I don't care for the setting of L.A. Noire. The storyline will probably be great, but I like a modern setting. Oldschool cars and weapons don't excite me.
I would have liked it to be more modern as well, but I still have high hopes for it. An 18+ detective game made by Rockstar, I don't think it will disappoint. I like GTA as well, my favourite has to be San Andreas, how I wish they would make a remake of it for the new generation consoles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Games Greg 23 3,800 07-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Last Post: spartan117
  The Impossible Quiz (Game) SilverKunai 4 714 06-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Draik
  what is the best rpg game out so far? aznboiray 32 3,146 06-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Last Post: underdot