Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What manga that don't have an anime should have one?
Yotsuba&!- this manga should definitely have an anime. Too bad I read somewhere the the mangaka doesn't want an anime.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan- It is a crime that this manga doesn't have an anime. It has plenty of chapters to work with and it would be perfect.
I don't know actually, all the manga I read have an anime
well aren't you lucky
lol I suppose
cherish that
Good Ending should have one.
good choice. it probably will one day when more chapters build up. if shitty Suzuka can have an anime, GE can.
Yea the need more material first. But I really want to see it in motion. It will happen in time. Also what about KNIM? That doesn't have an anime yet I believe. Also they should give Gamaran an anime.
Sigh...
One can hope/
KNIM sucks. It should never have an anime.

How about The Breaker? That would make a good anime. Unless I am mistaken, it is not often that manhwa get animated.
Really? I read the first chapter and was never impressed. But I knew it was popular.

I am not really into manwhas. Though I hear great things about them, such as Breaker, Nobelesse, Veritas. But I would not mind them getting an anime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your newest manga or what manga are you reading... inzaratha 7 961 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Kisuke1337
  Favorite Manga Greg 36 12,595 12-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: taichi
  Manga/Anime you like the MOST Azn Soul 18 2,094 11-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Shojofan7tz