Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of the Big 3 Shonen
OP has horrible artwork while Naruto has homoerotic undertones and Bleach who names their story Bleach? I mean come on..........why not name it chlorine?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2n7e4jgHjKQWl-fElCun...UD4zNZ&t=1]
strawhats Wrote:
Syed Wrote:I guess. S:thumbup:

Well too uphold tradition, atm it`s Bleach=One Piece>Naruto

Yeah One Piece got a little better due to the mini civil war that's about to occur and Bleach got a little worst cause the pacing is driving me nuts atm. Naruto, well is the same. Even though I like the war I just can't forget everything before the war and after part 1.

If Kishi had kept the story more consistent and didn't make too many changes for part 2, I think it would have been Naruto = One piece for me. Uzumaki Naruto went from an ambitious trouble maker, to a pain in the ass obsessed little brat. Naruto was by far one of the greatest manga characters I had ever seen, but whining after Sasuke changed all of that for me. I have no problem with Ichigo, he is different from what you would usually expect from a Shonen manga and I think that's a good thing. They are usually some dumb short kids and its good to see one that stands out once in a while.

[Image: pedobear-scores.jpg]
strawhats Wrote:I really loved Naruto at one point, the story just went downhill after part 2 started. Part 2 has its moments, but it is far below what I expected out of it. I didn't like Bleach at first, I hated how the hollows looked. Dropped it on the first chapter 2 times, before my cousin persuaded me to try and read the whole thing. I started to like it right before the SS arc and started to hate it during the Hueco arc. One piece has bad moments, nothing is perfect, but even so it is better than the other 2. One piece > Naruto > Bleach

[Image: bro.jpg]
MattC303 Wrote:Which is the best between One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto?

I say One Piece. Tell me the whites of my eyes ain't black.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLOXsxiUQQheZqZ9TubKk...Q9nARg&t=1]
LONGTIME Wrote:OP has horrible artwork while Naruto has homoerotic undertones and Bleach who names their story Bleach? I mean come on..........why not name it chlorine?

[Image: applause1234363884-1.gif]
Overall I would say Naruto>Bleach>One Piece

Current arcs Bleach>Naruto>One Piece
[/quote]

I agree.
Jack Ammo Wrote:I stopped following all 3 of them a while ago

but a few years ago it was Bleach

Wise decision.
for me it's Naruot=Bleach>One Piece.
or Bleach=Naruto>One Piece.