Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!
Anyone here know how to contact Bludshock(or another scanlation group that always scanlate a manga chapter up to date every week).
I want ask them to pick up reborn.
You'd need to make like a petition for them to pick up another manga because unless someone is gonna read it there not gonna do it scanlating these manga is hard work you know
Sorry about it.I think I will wait with patience for oozora & bushido's scans then.
Sorry about what, but i guess there is nothing we can do except wait for someone to scan them
yep...
its a sad wait but....
hell, its worth it...
got this from livejournal:
[Image: 570ix3.jpg]

the resolution is quite low:thumbdown:but the picture's look badass:thumbup:

EDIT:Changed it with the high resolution
what is it exactly
I think i'm not getting this manga. I've read upto about chapter 40 and all i got from it was annoyance.
I mean what the hell is wrong with that blond dude the 10th, does he ever talk? Or does he keep shouting all the time?
Does it stay like this the whole time (running away and screaming, until shot then over in 10 seconds) or does he learn how to fight?
Megabuster Wrote:what is it exactly

It's the cover page from chap150

geyter Wrote:I think i'm not getting this manga. I've read upto about chapter 40 and all i got from it was annoyance.
I mean what the hell is wrong with that blond dude the 10th, does he ever talk? Or does he keep shouting all the time?
Does it stay like this the whole time (running away and screaming, until shot then over in 10 seconds) or does he learn how to fight?

Read chap62+ ESPECIALLY chap78,79,80.
You will feel the change of atmosphere in this manga.
actually right about a couple chapters after that the atmosphere starts to change