Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Failure on the active forums
What's going on? How come I can't login to the OM's other forums?

It keeps telling me that I've used up my login attempts and that I should wait 15 mins.
I've been waiting 20 to 30 mins between attempts for the past 7 hours. I've even tried changing my password. Greg made an announcement on the forums saying that there was a problem but one of my friends there logged in without any problems. There's even a new member that joind and posted 3 times since I've been locked out. Can someone please try to explain what's happening?
here is Greg's post from the main forums:

Hello everyone. For reasons unbeknownst to me, the forum software will not let anyone log in. I'm looking into having the problem resolved, but in the mean time we can party on the old forums.

http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php...ost5149747
New accounts work, but most people are not able to sign in after that. In a strange turn of events, though, a few people have been able to log in.
Do you know what caused it? or why it's doing this?

btw thanks for responding to me
I can't log in either. TT
Same here, and nobody has taken Greg's suggestion of coming here
Yeah it's a ghost town in here.
well hopefully they'll have the problem fixed soon, or at least give us an update on what's happening
..Oh, so that's what's going on, I thought somebody hacked my profile or something... and 'tis me thecoolest.. ._.

Umm, figured I will spam, erm, I mean entertain myself here till the site came back. I'm so darn bored...

I agree with jack I wanna know how the fixing of OM is going... If that's okay. XD
yeah, I've been waiting all day for them to fix it

lol I totally didn't recognize you coolest

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go Login! kik 12 2,941 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Zodiac
  [Read me] OMF chatbox+ other announcements(for people affected by the Login Bug ) samj1912 109 32,002 03-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
  Announcement: OMF login bug Update from Greg samj1912 31 4,626 03-03-2011, 02:10 PM
  Thread to keep ppl entertained till the login bug gets debugged samj1912 5 586 03-03-2011, 03:03 AM
  New Forums!!!! Greg 8 1,732 09-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Raijuu