Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games
What do you think when a manga is turned into a video game? Also, how disappointed are you when it's not translated into your language?

The Dragonball Z games have always been good, I also have heard good things about the naruto fighters. When I found out there was a Bleach video game for the wii, I became very happy, and was crestfallen when I discovered it was only in japanese! The worst feeling was when I found out you fight by swinging around your wiimote as a sword.

So... what do you guys think?
I bought Jump Superstars, the game where you have all the Shonen Magazine characters in a battle royale. It's awesome, but I can barely understand half the text. Luckily Gamefaqs has a good amount of guides that help you through the games.
i'd say video games for manga is not really good of an idea cuz look at movie games they all suck... i don't want my manga be tainted by those things also if it wasn't in my language and its a good game i would learn the other language and play it 5 yeras later.

DragonBall z has alway been a favorite of mine

I think the company that makes the DBZ games are coming out with a new one. It is supposely an online game.
lol yup i think it's gonna start beta testing this summer in korea
sweet i'm korean yay ^_^
Bane Wrote:I bought Jump Superstars, the game where you have all the Shonen Magazine characters in a battle royale. It's awesome, but I can barely understand half the text. Luckily Gamefaqs has a good amount of guides that help you through the games.

I got Jump! Ultimate Stars with Wi-fi it's in jap but i have a handy Walkthrough, my mate also has it... and he's not even seen any of the mangas 'cept DBZ and Yugioh >.<
Some of the Bleach video games are actually very good..., most notably the DS version, the Wii also kinda nice.
I've never had any problem to play japanese game as all my consoles already modded in the first place, just hoping that there will be a translation faq available to use after I brought the game....
I actually buy alot of the anime games and they are not like movie games, they are awesome.

The Naruto fighters for the Game Cube are probably the best. Only 1 and 2 came out in the US, but I ordered number 4 and it is really easy to just plug in and play.

I also have Jump, Bleach 2nd for the DS and Prince of Tennis Crystal Drive for the DS, and I would recommend all three!

For the PSP I have Naruto Portible, and Bleach Heat The Soul 4, recommend both of them!

And Greg, I have a Wii, but I also own a Japanese Wii, and I have Bleach Wii, Naruto Wii, and One Piece Wii. Not gong to lie man, the all are beyond fun.
The naruto games are great, i have to agree... and i dont even have a GC, i own a PS2 and play with my old friends from junior high when we chill almost weekly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Discussion MattC303 34 6,440 09-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Ginko-sami