Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games
Arctic Wrote:The naruto games are great, i have to agree... and i dont even have a GC, i own a PS2 and play with my old friends from junior high when we chill almost weekly

i agree.. i just hope they make a naruto game for the ps3..
i also love dating games... theyre cute and fun..^^ (forgot to post it)
The new Naruto game for the Xbox 360 looks really good. I think its an RPG not a fighter so I'm interested in how they're gonna make it fun but it probably will be so thats good. I believe it coming out in 2008 though.
i bought the clash of the ninja but really didnt like it, i thought it was lacking depth, but that may just be me Big Grin. Anybody really rate it?
I love the clash of the ninja games
Haven't really bought any anime games for a while. But the new Naruto on the 360 seems good. I've been playin FFX12 for over 40 hours now..
SilverKunai Wrote:Haven't really bought any anime games for a while. But the new Naruto on the 360 seems good. I've been playin FFX12 for over 40 hours now..

Is it that good ive played a bunch of the other FF games and wasnt sure if i was gonna get that one. Im still waiting for some more news on FF13 it looks pretty good too.
FF12 is good but I think it could've been better. The graphics are amazing and gameplay is well done.
Im glad i thought they were gonna mess it up when they changed battle systems, and apparently the story doesnt have a cheesy romance like usual.
underdot Wrote:i also love dating games... theyre cute and fun..^^ (forgot to post it)

I wanna play the Ouran Host Club game!! But it's only in jap ;________;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Discussion MattC303 34 6,440 09-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Ginko-sami