Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANTING!!!
Alright, I just wanted to make a thread to rant my problems away.

First: Butchered English.

I can understand if you're foreign and don't speak the language as best as native speakers, but what I am mad at is the native speakers using butchered up words to "shorten" what they say. I have got to say sometimes I spend more time trying to figure out what you're saying when the whole intent is to save time. I am sure it won't take up that much time writing out your words such as u, ur (your), ur (you're), dif, and not even using apostrophes. That just seems lazy darnit. Do you realize how much better it looks when everything is written out in thoughtful complete sentences??? I have respect for people who do this.

Second: JUST CHILLAX DUDE!!!

Alrighty now, whenever you get offended by someone on the internet, don't stoop to their level! Heck sometimes they aren't even offending you and you just take the tone of their message the completely wrong way, this can happen so many times in real life, so it is sure to happen on a message board where nobody can understand the tone of your message because there is no tone. So please stop trying to use sarcasm everybody, think about what other people say before you go off on them and start flaming and don't take things personally. I mean you don't even know most of the people you are talking to on the internet, for all you know it could be some guy messing with you just to mess with you.

Third: Go out and get some fresh air

Sometimes I am posting in a topic and all of a sudden I see my post way down farther tha I intended it to go! There are just so many people trying to talk at the same time in the same conversation wanting their voices to be heard that it gets frustrating and you just can't carry on the conversation because you're just going to get lost and left behind (especially if you have dial up Sad) So why do people just sit around on their computers all day talking about fictional stuff when they can be outside talking to friends whose faces they know? I am starting to regret not having spent more time hanging out with friends and just having fun outside of the house away from my computer and video games... Oh well, that is the way life is.

And I just want you all to know I am not speaking to anybody specifically on this forum, or necessarily anybody on this forum. If you want to post your own rants go ahead! This is what I made it for.
THE COOKIE I JUST ATE WAS NASTY!!! Don't you hate it when you expect something to be good but it ends up tasting icky.
Excel: On the third point, it can seem that way when it really isn't... because of time differences, someone can be there at the beginning, leave while others carry on, and come back right around when you are looking at it....
Greg Wrote:Excel: On the third point, it can seem that way when it really isn't... because of time differences, someone can be there at the beginning, leave while others carry on, and come back right around when you are looking at it....

Well it is still a little annoying you have to admit that greg
Mega, I don't really find it that annoying and I try to read every single post....
I find it more annoying when someone tells you to "go outside more" over the internet. Thats pretty hypocritical.
what about ppl who baby-sit a lot like myself
tht usually hav nothn 2do until the weekend
PARTY
....I agree with the first rant.

Why the hell don't you people just capitalization!? At least make it so we can read something. We aren't in a hurry here. We aren't on MSN or AIM.

Except for Wtf. Because I can't seriously type the last word.

I hate it when your reading a topic. Then when you decide to post everyone leaves to a different thread. Then when you go to that they leave again. I was like I JUST WANT TO TALK! Yes and E-K is right on most of it. But when people insult me like MegaBuster for instance I just try to calm down. But when people go personal. Oh boy I get mad.
And Excel I found that offensive about the Native Speakers because for myself one I'm native American two I'm Chinese three I'm African and four I'm I'm French. And those are all Backgrounds that do that. And I feel that not all speakers do that and it's kinda bad to say that.
Manga-Otaku Wrote:I hate it when your reading a topic. Then when you decide to post everyone leaves to a different thread. Then when you go to that they leave again. I was like I JUST WANT TO TALK! Yes and E-K is right on most of it. But when people insult me like MegaBuster for instance I just try to calm down. But when people go personal. Oh boy I get mad. And Excel I found that offensive about the Native Speakers because for myself one I'm native American two I'm Chinese three I'm African and four I'm I'm French. And those are all Backgrounds that do that. And I feel insulted by that.

Hey i only insulted you that one time today.
And regarding E-Ks rant i understand that its annoying to read something that looks like vomit but really all you can do is disregard it i use some abbreviations that allow me to post before somebody else does and ruin the chain of thought. However most of the time people use it because they are lazy so i can sympathise.