Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since other people seem to be making them..
Hello again everyone!  This is usually the part where I'd put a smilie but none of them work.  
Good to see you around, bro. Exquisite taste in women as always.
Good to see you here Shinks Big Grin
LoneWolfStark Wrote:Good to see you around, bro. Exquisite taste in women as always.

Thanks, and nice to see you here too.

Narubi Wrote:Good to see you here Shinks Big Grin

Hey, Narubi.  I think it's been a couple years since we last talked.  xD
Shinki Wrote:

Late 2010 or early 2011 I believe Big Grin

Narubi Wrote:
Shinki Wrote:

I think the last time I was active on OMF before coming back this summer was... fall of 2010?  So it was probably around then.  Anyway, long time no see!  How have you been doing?  
I thought you were a new poster until like a month or two ago. *insert lol smiley*

I never saw you post before recently, or you didn't do it often enough.

Of course it's also very possible I just forgot about seeing you around. *insert derp smiley*
Shinki Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:
Shinki Wrote:

I think the last time I was active on OMF before coming back this summer was... fall of 2010?  So it was probably around then.  Anyway, long time no see!  How have you been doing?  

I believe so *shrug*

Been doing good, just been working here an there ..staying afloat so to speak and just enjoying my off time ... well till the site went down and probably everything with it XD Least I still have my Books and Video Games to keep me busy an well entertained.

How's thing been going for you?
LoneWolfStark Wrote:I thought you were a new poster until like a month or two ago. *insert lol smiley*

Of course it's also very possible I just forgot about seeing you around. *insert derp smiley*

It's because I joined and posted for a few months back in 2010, but then I was one of the people who just kind of stopped coming to the site after they stopped hosting manga. But I was never really able to get into any other forum communities I went to, so I came back here.
Shinki Wrote:
LoneWolfStark Wrote:I thought you were a new poster until like a month or two ago. *insert lol smiley*

It's because I joined and posted for a few months back in 2010, but then I was one of the people who just kind of stopped coming to the site after they stopped hosting manga.  But I was never really able to get into any other forum communities I went to, so I came back here.  
I was around back then, in fact, that was the height of my OMF activity (and late 2009), so I should have seen you. I also have a talent for remembering names, especially those I like such as yours. Guess it's not as much of a talent as I thought then. *shrugs* We're friends now and that's all that matters. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello people. FrostDancer81 2 573 12-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Narubi