Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 276 (spoilers)
Now you mentioned it..., where his hollow mask...?, I thought every Arrancar supposed to have one.
MangaAddict Wrote:I thought his hollow mask leftovers? was his glasses...  Anyway I think hes the most interesting arrancar seen so far because he doesnt listen to what Aizen says... plus I think he wants to experiment on Ichigo...

Yeah, it definitely might be his mask. Weird how he got glasses formed for them though lol, but yeah he is a mysterious guy. We really have not heard what his goals/reasons for following Aizen are yet. I am intrigued to see what he says about this whole situation and what role he plays. I don't know if he wants to experiment on Ichigo yet, because he hasn't met him before and I really hope he doesn't lol. I really want Zael to not reach to other characters and just stay involved with Uryuu and Renji and then be finished. The theory about him I produced a couple of posts ago, I think could be possible and if it is, there really will be a war of Soul Society vs. Huceo Mundo.
A war between Soul Society and Hueco Mondo?, certainly interesting to see..., wasn't Genryusai himself said that they will stop Aizen anyway?, and perhaps that's why Aizen created the whole Arrancar army; to match on Soul Society.
Now I'm startin' to think this arc isn't really necessary..., why couldn't Ichigo just wait until the showdown time...?
It's not like Aizen will kill Orihime instantly, and currently, Ichigo is the one who need to be rescued rather than rescuing...
Well, at first he didn't know that and I think it was Yamato who said that Orihime betrayed tham all. So, Ichigo problably wanted to go get her right away. and yeah he said that, but in my earlier post I had a theory about them being able to turn human souls into hollows immediately, and that would greatly increase their number making this whole battle insanely large. Right now, I think Aizen has got the powerful Shinigami matched with his Arrancar, but he needs more numbers, so maybe he will try something. I don't know just putting it out there for now.
Turn human souls into hollow instantly?, but Genryusai said that Aizen would sacrifice the whole Karakura town as he needs a million souls to create the "King's Key", so turning them to hollow (thus reducing the sacrificial souls) might not be a good idea after all.

More numbers?, that would be deadly for certain, seeing how Ulq just own'd Ichigo in his new power (well, maybe not so new anymore). a high level Espada (like from Grimmjow and above) certainly is more than enough to take on the entire squad, maybe even along with the vice captain in charge.
Like I said, I don't know. The more numbers thing I added to make sense to the instant hollowfication idea. It explains why Zael's hole isn't there, but for the Espada and Aizen, they still are no match for Yamato right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen took souls from other places too though.
True, but you can't just help to wonder why did the Arrancars just appear in Karakura town, but not in any country when they can to do so... (ask Kubo for that), after all our heroes lives in Karakura town.

Hopefully yes, Aizen will get stronger army, but then again, his true objective is not to destroy Soul Society, so he might just try to avoid them to achieve his true goal (the King's throne or something like that).

it is the most spiritual place in this generation or something. I forget what Yamato says. That's why they are attracted there. Aizen is trying to get the King's key to go to the King's dimension, which only the Captain Commanders know its location and is supposed to be protected by Soul Society really. Just by wanting to create a King's key and go to the dimension brought Soul Society into it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Narubi
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Narubi
  Bleach chapter 525 discussion alekos23 50 6,193 02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion Narubi 224 66,406 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Last Post: angervictor
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu