Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what devil fruit would you hav?
cheese cake Wrote:well, compare buggy the clown with someone like crocodile
crocodile can split his body to a much much smaller scale than what buggy the clown can and crocodile has a lot of other abilities to so let's pity buggy for eating such an inferior fruit

i originally want an explosive fruit but it's taken by mr.5
then i thought of a fire fruit but it's taken by ace
then i went to a super speed fruit but cp9 seems to be able to be fast without eating fruit and so does most of strong ppl late in the story

so maybe i'll go with a fruit that can make clones like kagebunshin no jutsu
and be able to make my clone explode and stuff
no ur actually wrong....seeing as how buggy just isnt as skilled as crocodile in using his fruit
most logia users wouldnt be as strong as him....it says on wiki...or something else that he was strange because he had complete control over the fruits powers
and crocodile lost to luffy....and buggy lost both times mainly because of a fluke
Just imagine buggy using his full potential. Splitting his body into such small parts that he can enter his enemies' brain and destroy it from within. Very mean.

But I've been thinking, if someone would ate a Zoan-fruit that would turn him into a fish, would he be able to swim?
And what if a human would have eaten Chopper's human-fruit. Would he be able to turn into a man-man? :lol:
K well i gotta go with Ace all the way cause its fire, the mera mera fruit
I would have the Pika Pika no Mi. Moving the speed of light is a no brainer. I would own.
Same here
Pika Pika no Mi ftw