Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional Families
Thats what an amish boy did... he was sheltered his whol life and was sent off to college, when he came home he shot his family...
see? that's why...dun shelter ur kid too much or spoil them too much..they might turn their back against u...
Okay what about going off to work and leaving the kids behind? Do you think the mother should stay back to take care of the kids? Do you think at least one parent should stay home regardless of them being mom or dad?
no it's a cruel world..u must work hard to live or die trying >=]
There is no right or wrong way (except for extremes) to raise a child. There really is no point, what works for one family may not work for another. Sheltering the kids isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, though you shouldn't reveal too much at one time. I believe that if revealed to violence and such at the right age and the children are taught about the rights and wrongs of these sort of things then all will turn out well and good. I mean that is basically what happened with me, I was kept away from violent video games at a young age, and now I play games that aren't necessarily the most children friendly and I realize that it is just a game and isn't real. Yet I haven't been desensitized to this either, it gets really delicate and difficult trying to raise a child and you must realize that there isn't always a clear and definite path, you have to take the good with the bad and teach your children right from wrong, and to stay away from Tobi.
hmm u're right E-k it would be good if u process by a little..If you keep sheltering ur kids for life although it's not wrong...the kid might go insane when he get into the real world,or suicide.And yea when i was little playing violence game wasn't that nessecary of a big deal to my parents...just as long as it doesn't involve cursing (or is it cussing >.<).
You know that is a little extreme to say that, you act like that will happen with every kid who is raised like that. It is like with corporal punishment, some kids react positively toward it and yet other kids will be scarred by it, it isn't always the correct course of action with dealing with your kids but you can't always be sure what is.
hmm i just seem to enjoy violence games fine but horror films scares me T_T