Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Advertising
Well I found this new Adver-game. Called Little Deviants xD. It's sponsered by Toyota. You have to kill all the Sheeples to win the game. I say this is a really bad way of advertising. It's fun an all but they do take it seriously. You have to kill your way through levels to get your car....Not such a good idea. This is the real title of the game..

http://www.littledeviant.com/
It is like a metaphor saying that their car is new and exciting and is killing the old mundane cars and the sheeple to make way for their new and exciting vehicle. The sheeple represent how people just follow others with the same old routine like how sheep are just lead around to wherever the shepard takes them so they can graze.
Weird. The link wasn't working a while ago. Oh well.

I wouldn't call this 'bad' advertisment. This would probably work on some people.
Yes I know but it kinda puts an impresion on Toyota and some people. But I did have fun beating the game! xD And yeah it's just weird but killing to get your car? That was kinda off at first....
the game made me lol however the general direction of this advertisement is mean.