Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
other onemanga discusions
i sugguest you make threads of the titles there cuz it can get annoying if you looking for a certain type of manga thread through all the posts.
......Its not that hard.....and it would make the front page much longer. And 'Other' means everything else. It would be troublesome for others to see every manga section since its really just one thread per other manga.
I think he means for someone to go through, find out the names of the threads on all the mangas, make a thread called 'Manga with discussion going on' (or something), and sticky it.
Basically a good idea but unnecessary for now. It's just 4 pages, browsing thorugh them isn't that hard and it's much faster than waiting for a sticky with all threads in it. :nods:
Just for the heck of it (and for my benefit as well) I have put it together in a thread called "Table of Contents" Enjoy!
Arranged by the date of the last post? So will you update it 1000 times a day?
I'd prefer the classical alphabetical-order. It has been useful for thousands of years so it will most likely be better here as well.
why does everything happen while i'm asleep grr well i meant in other manga discussion you should make groups but w.e it was only a sugguestion and i could careless about it.
@Spade: It was stated that it was at the time the thread was made.

It has been rearranged to reflect Spade's request.

EDIT: at aznboiray's request, I have also put one together in the Non OneManga discussion section.