Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lilim Kiss
The author seems like to make short love story like this..., except for Ichigo 100%, all her manga ended in 3 books or less (even 1 chapter sometimes, she have a lot of oneshot story).

Sequel?, we'll not getting any for sure, not that there's much to eloberate for the story anyway, just take it as light manga to pass time by.

Yeah, So the first thing I thought after watching that guy reseal Lilim was "What?!?! You F***ing son of a B*****!!!" Yeah.......Ending was Ok. Could have been better.
yea the ending was kinda abrupt.....
I think, at some point, the mangaka may have thought about writing a sequel, but never got around to it, thus the abrupt ending. Of course, it wasn't nearly as abrupt an ending as Akane-chan Overdrive. Now that had an abrupt ending. In fact, they probably defined abrupt ending off this manga.
i dont even think it had a real ending....it just ended...
oh yeah, forgot about Akane-chan Overdrive also one of hers...
If you guys think the ending for Lilim Kiss is abrupt, then you'll think twice using that word after reading Akane-chan Overdrive...
i jus finished reading this manga, and i thought it was too short, there could have been more and it would have lasted longer but ah well

good manga i liked it ^^
Woah! I didn't even know that was the end! Stupid on my part. Wow...that was abrupt. It did NOT feel like an ending. I mean, I thought it was the end of the volume, not the series! Ok. On to the next manga I guess...