Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope
I agree with excel... but there are some very devout catholics that believe the pope is extremely holy and they will follow him.
Then let them follow them. If that's the only way to get into heaven, I'll glady burn in Hell.
^^ your a happy fellow, lol.
Just not a huge fan of condemning everyone to Hell for what they choose to believe.
Omega_Destroyer Wrote:Just not a huge fan of condemning everyone to Hell for what they choose to believe.  

Why not? I would condemn satan worshippers to hell for what they believe. I would also condemn Hitler for what he believed...
^^ Ooo, good point. But those people are considered evil to large masses of people. Peaceful religious worshipers who are not considered evil by most should not be condenmed to hell because it would be... uh, mean. They dont try to hurt others or anything so it would be terribe to say they should go to hell for practicing what they believe peacefully.
Yeah I do believe that as well I was just making a point that people shouldn't EVER make generalizations.
i'd say **** the pope. we can believe w.e we want. i'm christine and i say true his ideals. besides hes completely useless, and also what is the pope anyways. no human is holyer than another human.