Remove Ads

Poll: What is your ratio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I read all of my manga for free!
37.50%
6 37.50%
I read mostly for free but buy manga on the rare occasion.
37.50%
6 37.50%
I buy most of my manga and read it occasionally for free.
25.00%
4 25.00%
I only buy manga and am on this site for the ambience.
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.O.B: Read or Buy!
Alright so I just wanna know who here just leeches and who here actually buys manga?
I try getting everything for free... Am I bad, maybe. Do I care, hell no...:grin:
Most of them are scanlations, but I do buy manga sometimes.

Why I go for scanlations:
- Limited choice of good manga in my country
- Imported licensed manga from US companies are expensive. 30-35 bucks each volume zomg...
uhh well, mines about the same too, if my currency is chged to us den its..uhm...35 to...bout AROUND (not sure) 10 bucks(us) =\, ahh, i still buy it, (even though its DAMN expensive 35 bucks Dx,) dats why i choose what i buy >_>
I'd like to buy it before reading it online... But that's kinda hard to do considering how long it takes to translate the newest volume. But when it comes out, I'll buy it =D
I do both. ._. I have so much manga in my room, it unbelieveable. >.<
I buy all local translation manga since it only cost me something like 2 bucks (after I sum it up to $USD).
But of course..., none of them coming close to newest chapter provided by onemanga (the closest one would be One Piece, at vol 43), and that's why I'll be hangin' around here for catching up all new chapters.
i read the manga here for all the big ones like one piece because it come out quicker, all the other manga i try and get a the library or if i have to buy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musty read Mangas for real manga lovers... uytengsy 36 7,129 07-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Darkreaper70