Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
278 is out
^^ LOL at least Im not the only one...
maybe, i'm the only one that doesn't mind her :p
lol Sparks I am with you. Orihime is pretty cool. Idk maybe if she wasn't in the way of Ichigo/Rukia, some people would like her more.
I know most of you guys dont care about the relationship aspect of bleach but Ichigo with Inoue is annoying and Ichigo with Rukia is kinda weird because she is super older then him...lol
It's better than Orihime and lesbian girl or Rukia and Kon Tongue

but yeah, it's not that much of a bother to me who's with who, it's obvious in my eyes.
Ishida wont die either...hes well, now hes the second to last Quincy, so he really cant die. I dont really forsee any of the main characters dying at all in this series it would just kind of ruin it, unless of course they were brought back to life. I think Orhime might have the power to do that with her ability to "undo" events. She should be capable of bringing back some of the weaker characters, though I doubt she could handle the spirit energy of some of the stronger ones like Ichigo, and the range of candidates will only grow as she gets stronger.

Thats of course assuming she can bring the dead back to life, and I still think she might have brought that Arrancar girl back to life.

Of course if they could bring the dead back to life...well then it would basically turn Bleach into DBZ with a deeper plot.
Shounen manga main characters are partically invincible..., they won't die until the end of manga unless If it's major event twist.

Personally, I don't think Ichigo or any of his party will die at anytime soon, or at least not in this arc.
Yeah basically no one will die. I mean Chad can't die because there is still some mystery behind him and his powers, Rukia because she is with Ichigo and all that. (If she died, I could see Ichigo going crazy), the same with Orihime. Ishida problably won't die, because he is the last Quincy and all (even though I want him to die so badly). There could be a possibility of Renji dying. That's all I see right now. Possibly, he gets killed during this Zael fight, maybe it would go like Renji saying Ishida go while he is gone, when he comes back I will hold him off. Ishida saying, but you can't even use Bankai and then Renji saying That's not going to stop me and then he gets killed while holding off Zael. Maybe that could happen, but right now it looks like the Ichigo gang isn't dying.

Still, it would definitely be nice....