Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayate the combat butler
The truth is that they can't even show blood in some cases....Oh well, live with what you get I guess.
Isn't that kind of thing actually up to the anime tv director to decide?, apperantly s/he decided to toned down some of the manga story aspect & aimed to be more suitable even for kids.
Even the Viz english release itself followed the anime's censored references to other anime/manga.
this manga rocks!! its really funny and made me laugh at an unexpected part. but sometimes i think that it just have too many dialogue that i just skipped.
yeah youre right.. sometimes it has too many dialogue that makes my head hurts.. hehe.. heck! the anime is really funny..
*sigh*
What makes me sad is the speed of the translating Sad
Volume 11 is already released, but we're still on volume 6.

oh well, can't complain, since it's free and all.

EDIT: Weehee! Chapter 59 is now up. Seems like the problem was the main editor got mauled by a kitten in the groin area and was in the hospital.
The manga is pretty good. I've never seen the anime of it though... Is it any good?..
Well I'm watching the anime up to episode 4 right now.
It's quite good but they censored the blood
ah.. I see.. Mmm, might aswell watch a few episodes of the anime to kill time then.
hmmm is it horribly censored like the eng dub one piece? or just normal censored?
Ha ha ha if its censored like the english one piece it will turn out very horrible and I will be pissed off for them ruin such a good anime.
I never read the manga but I liked the anime mainly for the main character and the way he thinks of his duties as a butler and the various task he tyakes on ha ha.
I also liked how there were several cameo appearance, like the character from mars and how Hayate did a cameo of snake lol