Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slower/Fewer updates this week...
My grandpa is currently hospitalized so I'll be spending some time at the hospital to check and see how he's doing and all.

So probably expect fewer and slower updates from me this week.

Sorry all.
Really hyko, be reasonable... you should not be apologizing. Things like this are more than understandable. I sincerely hope that your grandfather has a speedy recovery.
Seriously, things like this happen and you need to spend your time with your family and grandfather. Don't apologize to us, we shouldn't be so rude to expect things from you when your grandfather is hospitalized.
Family > Manga

Tell him that all of the One Manga community wishes him the best. That should boost his spirit knowing all of us are behind him!
keep your priorities straight.
family>friends>onemanga
Smile family always comes first. hope he gets better.
Thanks all for the support.

He was feeling better yesterday, but seemed a but worse again today. Hopefully he'll be getting better soon and can leave the hospital.

my regards
well my grandpa is out of the hospital. he was suppose to do a surgery but they couldn't do it right now, so they said he could go home for now til he can go back and do it =\

oh well.. but at least he seems ok then if they can let him go home.
Late reply, Glad he got better. i was routing for him all the way. (even though i only just found out)^_^"
I'm a bit late as well, but I thank God he got better