Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berserk!
lol. Yeah... I never liked Caska.... She always annoyed me.
Skull Knight is the best chara, funny really my fav charas in mangas usually end up being side charas.
ah.. you like him the best? my fav character in berserk is / was that guy who threw knifes... Sad he died damnit!!------
Yeah he was cool i prefered the old band of the hawks group to the current group Sad
Yup, Yup.
i hope the ship their in gets attacked by a sea monster.
The new band of the hawks is a bunch of freaks. I wonder how Gatsu is gonna beat them, I mean, if he has to rely on the berserker armor going berserk all the time... he might end up like its previous owner.
Well did you guys know there is a DreamCast video game of this? Sword of the Beserk:Guts Rage! It's reallly good it's a little short but if you keep playing it again and again it's gets much longer....

Oh that's cool. I didn't know there was a Berserk game for the Dreamcast. Seeing that makes me want to reread the manga now...
There's a PS2 game as well! I'm caught up a little I finished the point when Grifith got taken by the God Hand. I wanted to read it all over again I guess..........