Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Read me] OMF chatbox+ other announcements(for people affected by the Login Bug )
@Matt
KI's not a launch title. D: That's one thing I've never liked about Nintendo consoles. They usually don't have good launch titles. :/ I need to see the list.  I might get SSF4 since I'm a fighting game nut.
SoulWolf Wrote:@Matt
KI's not a launch title. D: That's one thing I've never liked about Nintendo consoles. They usually don't have good launch titles. :/ I need to see the list.  I might get SSF4 since I'm a fighting game nut.

launch title list
SoulWolf Wrote:@peleihno
After looking over it, I have to say it's pretty bland. Then again they're just starting out. I guess you could head over then, post up and become a forum legend. Just because you'd been their since the beginning of time. lol
It would be starting all over again. But idk may just do it.
peleihno Wrote:How's that working out?

its pretty cool over there.

they have alot of crazy people though. we even had a OMF club overthere.
MattC303 Wrote:
SoulWolf Wrote:@Matt

launch title list

Lol

That's the site I just looked the same site. Anyway, the launch titles look ok, Rayman 3D might actually be good. (Well it is a remake) I haven't played a normal Rayman game in YEARS. Just have to wait for my Zelda, Star Fox, Kid Icarus or Mario Kart. Tongue
ddboy102 Wrote:its pretty cool over there.

they have alot of nutjob though. we even had a OMF club overthere.
Lol fanclub for a forum on another forum?
Bleach Asylum is like the bleach fanboy haven, just like the AP forums for OP fans and Naruto-forums for Naruto fans.
Might just join BA since I know some Bleach fans that post there. Although I guess a rule would be not to bring up the other two in the Big 3? I have feeling things would just get chaotic.
Rum?
women?
I'm just gonna remind everyone that since this forum's chabox doesn't work we created our own chatbox here: http://xat.com/OMFoutcasts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ChatBox too romantic 15 2,976 12-17-2012, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
  Login Failure on the active forums Jack Ammo 730 401,939 10-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Zodiac
  Go Login! kik 12 2,941 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Zodiac
  Announcement: OMF login bug Update from Greg samj1912 31 4,626 03-03-2011, 02:10 PM
  Thread to keep ppl entertained till the login bug gets debugged samj1912 5 586 03-03-2011, 03:03 AM