Forums
I want to make a request! - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: OneManga (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ideas, Suggestions, Requests (https://onemanga.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I want to make a request! (/showthread.php?tid=939)

Pages: 1 2 3

I want to make a request! - Talibanny - 08-25-2007

Um.. I want to request a manga, it's called Over Drive, it's a pretty cool series about cycling, kind of like the air gear series. Well i hope my request gets through. um thats all

RE: I want to make a request! - Raijuu - 09-17-2007

i like pizza..... nah... I LIKE PIE!!

RE: I want to make a request! - tropicalkiwi1104 - 11-13-2007

From ANN:
Shinozaki Mikoto is a student who's life is really routine. Going to school, going home, going to school, going home...nothing changes....until the day the girl he likes talks to him and introduces him to bicycling. His life now has a new meaning, and a bright path has shown itself to Shinozaki. Experiencing both failure and success throughout his training, he works hard to become the best cyclist in the world.

Thats the Summery. It looks really good Ill support this request!

RE: I want to make a request! - -Kyon- - 11-13-2007

over drive is already on the site rite?

RE: I want to make a request! - bSmiley131 - 11-13-2007

oh, I wanna request I wanna request, please. I really like the gentlemen's alliance, but it isn't on there I don't think. hmmm...and how long is Vampire Night, anyone know how many chapters there rae total or have they not yet been published in Japan?

RE: I want to make a request! - -Kyon- - 11-13-2007

gentlemen's alliance is shinshi doumei cross at onemanga. we really need to put different titles somewhere visible.....

RE: I want to make a request! - kuniharei - 11-14-2007

er... we can request anything right? well i think it'd be cool if you started posting after school nightmare. its awesome. its about this guy(who is also part girl) that has to start taking these classed at the end of school every thursday. for the class they have to go to sleep so really the class begins in the dreams. neways in the dream everybody is their true selves. dont want to say too much more but its twisted and sinister and er...very interesting. a very short summary: dark gender bender that makes you fall into the book.

RE:  I want to make a request! - Jack Ammo - 03-14-2011

bSmiley131 Wrote:oh, I wanna request I wanna request, please. I really like the gentlemen's alliance, but it isn't on there I don't think. hmmm...and how long is Vampire Night, anyone know how many chapters there rae total or have they not yet been published in Japan?

well so far there's 69 chapters but it'll probably end at 100 or so

RE: I want to make a request! - Jack Ammo - 03-14-2011

I wanna request a custom title: Reclaimer

RE: I want to make a request! - LONGTIME - 03-14-2011

Sorry no CT for you. =p