Forums
Law of Alchemy - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Staff Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Law of Alchemy (/showthread.php?tid=887)

Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-30-2007 04:27 PM

Law Of Alchemy

Humankind cannot gain anything without giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.But the world isn't perfect,and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but it does have a main principle.All things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle.The Philosopher's Stone:those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange and Alchemy,creates without the Laws of Equalivalent Exchange.Though the power is tremendous,the main ingredient to the making of the Philosohpher's Stone is nothing less,but a very large amount of sacrifices.

Alchemy
Alchemy within the Fullmetal Alchemist anime, put simply, refers to a three-step process. The steps are analysis (to understand the structure and properties of the substance that is about to be transmuted), destruction/decomposition (to break the substance down to its rudimentary properties), and reconstruction/recomposition (to rebuild the substance into another form or with different properties).Transmutation circles act as catalysts in alchemic reactions, and are needed for any transmutation; however, some alchemists can transmute without one. The circle represents the constant flow of energy, the patterns decide what effects the transmutation has. A circle may be drawn on the spot, embroidered into an article of clothing, or even tattooed onto the alchemist itself. Transmutation circles can be drawn with any substance that leaves behind a trail, ranging from chalk to blood.Gate of Alchemy,an alchemist who sees into the Gate can then perform alchemy without the use of a written or tattooed circle because of the knowledge gained during the experience.

State Alchemists

An alchemist serving in a special branch of the state military under the direct command of the F? State Alchemists are selected by a series of examinations, and are regarded as some of the most powerful and talented alchemists. The position of State Alchemist also holds considerable authority and influence, automatically being promoted to the rank of Major. However, State Alchemists are despised by the general public, often called 'dogs of the military' - meaning that the person sold their soul to the military in exchange for special entitlements.

Homonculis

Homunculi are artificially generated beings, retaining human physical form and mental capabilities. Homonculi lack souls, and their existences are replaced and replicated, to some slight degree, with the material created from an innumerable amount of souls called "Philosopher's Stones".All Homunculi bear the mark of the Ouroboros, though the location of the tattoo varies. All Homunculi are also marked with several red circles on various parts of their bodies that are connected by a red line. The actual purpose of these markings is never specified.
Whereas the existence of a human being revolves around the soul, the existence of the Homunculi is sparked by the Philosopher's Stone(s) they carry within them. Due to the healing powers of the stone, Homunculi are endowed with amazing regenerative abilities, even to the point of allowing them to return from utter annihilation.This impressive ability, however, is fueled by the souls of the stone, and should their stones be depleted, their death is imminent. Apart from their healing power, each Homunculus is gifted with a paranormal power, which manifests itself uniquely for each of the Homunculi.

Code:
Characters Application
Name:
Nickname:
Pet (Optional,can be a chimera):
Occupation(State Alchemists,Homunculus,or something else):
Alchemy description (Describe what your alchemy is):
Sins:
Bio:
Appearance (Descripe or post a picture):

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-30-2007 05:10 PM

Name:Jean Howard

Nickname:Hell Alchemist (He wiped out all the competitors in one blow and nearly killed the Alchemist judges.)

Race:Human

Pet:Zero-Wolf Chimera

Alchemy description:He's known as the Hell Alchemist for to be the only one that can summon the demonic power of hell to use it as his will although it will shorten his lifespan by 1 month each time he uses it.The demonic power will do anything as Jean command,but he usually use normal alchemy.

Sins:Envy,sloth,greed,gluttony,wrath,pride,lust

Bio:Nothing was much known about him except that he will do anything to obtain the philospher stone(s),even wiping out the whole city.Also rumors has it that he had been through the Gate of Alchemy.

Appearance:

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 02:46 AM

Just how long did it take you to make this? Detailed, I have to say that.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 03:32 AM

Name:Allen Cross

Nickname: PuppetArmor Alchemist

Race(Human or Homunculi):Human

Pet (Optional,can be a chimera) : Puppet (he never liked chimeras or people who creates them)

Occupation(State Alchemists,Homunculus,or something else):State Alchemist

Alchemy description (Describe what your alchemy is) :He works with puppets (yes like sasori) knows a lot about human body and can make his own body metamorph (meaning he can change his body parts and combine it with things he touches) he can also do normal alchemy... he can use alchemy without a circle.

Sins:Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth...

Bio:He did a practice for the alchemy exam when he was 7 and he pasted but he was too young so they consider him to become a state alchemist when he became 13..... he tried to bring his mother back from the dead when he was 8 but it went wrong and his father being an alchemist sacrificed himself to save allen. his goal is to kill his mother since she became a homunculi and try to make right what he did thats why he became a state alchemist and because that was his fathers dream.

Appearance (Descripe or post a picture):he protects himself with an armor that is made of a very thin material but strong as metal through his whole body and looks like his skin, he carries around two puppets... meh anyway here's my cool picture:

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 04:24 AM

Name: Mary Anderson

Nickname:
DeathGoddes

Race: Human

Pet:
Ludwig. Has a great connection to animals.

Alchemy description:
Mary is a symbolist. Mary can read and translate easy and fast. She brings creatures made with her own power. Her summons can morph and combine to be made into devastating Doom Bringers. With one touch she can create a new life. Either destroy it or use it. This is how she created Ludwig. Mary also was a priest for the state alchemists. But pra ying she can build her strength.

Sins:
Envy and Pride.

Bio:
Mary was abandonef and had no origins to what happened in her past. She was found by the state alchemists when she was 10 and sent to a family. Mary had always loved animals and began creating them with alchemy. Mary improved and became one of the best there is.

Appearance: Long hair. Quite tall. Mary likes to travel and see new things. She very observant. This is what her power would be like. Her main souce of power which is unknown to her is the Death God. This is kind of what she would look like.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 05:31 AM

.......... mary anderson??? i laugh so hard when i heard that name for some reason... and by the way my character hates your character a lot

RE:  Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 05:43 AM

SilverKunai Wrote:

Just how long did it take you to make this? Detailed, I have to say that.

not that long i copied it from wikipedia xD
RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 07:34 AM

aallllllrrriiightt..... ill start my story im bored...
---------------------------------------------------------

Allen woke up to see the morning sun shine through his window and hit him in the eye... *yawn* "man, morning already?.... well i guess a new day means a new adventure" he got up from bed and put on his clothes "better be prepared like always" he put his hands together and a blue light began to emerge from his whole body from head to feet "body armor is on... now then...." he grabbed two black ropes and put them on his back... he got out of the house and a small green village emerged from the landscape...

there im the main character now :lol: the roll lives on

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 08:49 AM

Characters Application

Name: Jing Falen

Nickname: Old: Hand of God
New: Death's Shadow

Age: Appearance of around 19 real age is unknown as of now.

Race(Human or Homunculi): Human

Pet (Optional,can be a chimera):No pet

Occupation(State Alchemists,Homunculus,or something else):Wandering Alchemist

Alchemy description (Describe what your alchemy is): It is said he was once an equal of Hohenheim of Light but that was long ago. This leaves more even more mysteries about his true age.

Sins: Wrath

Bio: So called Prodigy of the North. His abilities are rarely shown and he seems to have chosen a peaceful lifestyle of a wanderer. Not much is known about his past except he was the only known survivor of the 'End of the North' which is said to have wiped out half of the population of the Northern areas around Central. He keeps a calm face in nearly all events.

Appearance (Describe or post a picture):

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 09:06 AM

hmm >.> i kinda got the idea that u got urself another god like char and yea i pretty much guessed you would've use that pic...
-----------------------------
*Zero ripped off the flesh of a dead man*
"...."Jean look at the dead body
"Human are filthy creatures,they should all go to hell..."Jean mumbled as he walks away,Zero follows him.
It had been a year since Zero has follows him.Their first encounter was when Jean was looking for the last ingredient to create the Philospher's stone,Jean had sacrificed the whole city in order to gain the raw material.
*Flashback*
Jean picked up a shiny crystalize stone,and wrapped it around with a cloth.
"......." Jean look behind him,to see a small chimera following him.
Zero howled in excitement.
"Go away,you insolent being."Jean kicked the chimera against a wall.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 09:08 AM

no offence blaze but your character is even worse....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 09:08 AM

not really...>.>

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 09:10 AM

ok then now is Sk's turn...

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 09:11 AM

You can use hell? Uh-huh. And mine's bad. I'm just making myself another behind the scenes guy.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 09:12 AM

whatever Sk just go ahaed and write your story i mean the beginning

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 09:14 AM

ahhh well i can change it if ya'll want geez..and as long as i have an equivalent exchange u can use any power u want....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 09:18 AM

Fine....
-------------
A figure with a hooded cloak walked down the streets of central. Passing the merchants and people. He walked in silence as he passed the streets and entered the center of central. Quite lively and bright. Then he passed that and he found himself to a park and sat down on the grass. He sat on the grass and the wind flew over sending some leaves flying. Yep. Peaceful.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 09:27 AM

alright then.....
------------------------------

Allen told good bye to the people that let him stay at their home and began to head towards the outsides of the village. "is a nice day today.... now that the inspection is done i got to head for central" on the way out he saw a chimera "......" he got serious for a moment but he let it go and kept going...

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 09:31 AM

So........yea...Jing is still at the park
----------------------
The figure yawned. "This is nice. Nothing to worry about. The military has changed over the years. But who knows how much."

He yawned again. "I don't have to head onto the road just yet. I'll just rest here for a little while more."

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 09:38 AM

*Still Flashback*
"You military dog!"a boy ran out and shouted at Jean.
The chimera look back as it attack the boy.Jean smiles grimly.
"Human like you will still die from the disease,why not become use for me before it spread? You'll all end up dead,so I'm just doing my job as a Military dog,also to gain the philosopher's stone..."Jean explained to the dead boy as his neck splattered out blood everywhere.
Zero growled.
"....You might a use to me as a you for awhile...."Jean continues walking as he allow the chimera to follow him.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 09:39 AM

arrrg we need Mo dam her!!
--------------------------------------

Allen was walking in direction of central while thinking "..... why do they have to make chimeras? i hate those people" on the not so far distance two shadows could be seen
Shadow1- "so thats the kid?"
Shadow2- ".... yes"
Shadow1- "hehe how about have some fun with...."
Shadow2- "no let him be for now after all we own him for the favor he did to us"
Shadow1-"......... hehe"

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 09:51 AM

She's going to be on I think at night or next week. lol
--------------------------------
Hours passed and the sun was setting. And soon, it became 4 P.M. the man looked at the sky's colors and sat up. "Its about time.I should move onto the next area."

He stood up and walked out of the park as the wind blew and his cloak floated in the wind.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 10:00 AM

What are you talking about???
--------------------------------------------

Allen was really close to central now "i better get there before it gets dark... and these two gus are getting havier with the time" he sighed and kept walking central could be seen in the distance

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 10:11 AM

Talking about Mo.....nvm.

Now I wait till something interesting happens.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 10:14 AM

not about Mo about the next area thing....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 10:25 AM

Oh. Another part of the world of Alchemy. You'll find out.
--------------------------
The figure walked to the edge of Central where he was met by two guards. Both were alchemists. He stopped when they held their hand out. "Who are you and what is your business to leave Central at this time of night?"

"I am Jing. I'm just a mere traveler who wishes to get to the next town as soon as I can."

The guards looked at each other and then they inspected Jing. Then they went to talk to each other as if Jing was not there.

"Do you think?" said the one on the right.

"Nah. Hes too young to be him." said the other.

"Alright." he turned to Jing. "Well. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Central. Have a nice night." He opened the gates and Jing walked through. The gates closed and the guards went back to doing what they did.

"But I heard rumors when I was still a lad about him to being able to defy the laws and was cursed to live forever." the right guard said.

"Just shut up. I don't want the Commander to know we're talking. Sheesh."
--------------------------------

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 11:34 AM

That's nice you guys want me to write! ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary smiled.

She walked down the lone countryside.

"Hmm....Where is he?"

Mary looked up.

She saw a chimera high above the trees.

Mary whistled.

A loud but high pitched whistle.

The chimera flew down fast and the lion part of him roared.

"Ludwig!"

Mary cuddled the dragon part of him.

"Okay head on back up.."

Ludwig soared an disappeared.

Mary smiled at the setting sun.

"It' nice here...."

She kept walking down the path until she was stopped.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 11:43 AM

................ i hate you!!!!

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 11:44 AM

*Present time*
"Tsst...a red stone..."Jean toss an arm he ripped out from a guy,lying on the floor dead,as Zero jumps up a swallowed the whole arm.

After swalloying Zero had became bigger by a little..

"It's still growing...from all of that red stones it swallowed..."Jean smiles.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 11:47 AM

Animal lover.....
-----------------
Jing walked along a path toward the next nearby town. The sun was almost down and the moon was coming up. Then he saw a girl with a beast. Looks like it she was caring to it. Jing walked by the girl with her chimera and kept his pace to the next town.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 11:55 AM

------------------------------------------
Allen walked in the central while being welcomed by the guards "welcome back PuppetArmor Alchemist sir!" he waved and kept moving on "i hate the welcoming comity" he walked by the park and felt a wierd chill coming from it "..... that felt wierd" he sighed and kept walcing toward the main building.....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 11:56 AM

I keep typing Naoki! Dammit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary kept walking after she passed the man.

Ludwig snarled at him.

She patted him.

"Not to strangers.."

She continued on down the road.

They soon entered a small town.

Mary stopped when she spotted a state alchemist.

"................"

Mary kept silent and disappeared.

"Not today..."

The alchemist looked around.

He kept walking then soon was gone.

Mary could be seen riding Ludwig across the rooftops.

"Thanks..."

She laughed then kept riding.

Ludwig jumped a few more roofs.

Then stopped.

Mary got up and looked around.

"Go on Ludwig I'll continue."

Mary hopped off the three story roof and landed fine.

She waved then kept walking.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 12:04 PM

Yea......I slowly do that too...but not really.
---------------------------
Jing walked into the next town and saw that girl with her chimera flying aross the roofs. Jing took no care in this and kept walking toward the main part of the town. Even though the town was in panic due to the flying beast.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 12:10 PM

Dam...Now it's Tabatha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary walked outside the store with a smile.

The owner waved.

She waved back.

"Thank you.."

Mary looked around to see the ton in a panic.

"Dam...Ludwig!"

Mary glanced at the man from earlier.

Mary ran to the alley and appeared onto a roof.

She spotted Ludwig sleeping.

Mary woke him up.

"We have to go...NOW!

She climbed on and the Chimera took flight.

The village was still panicked but did not see her leave.

"Go hide next time..."

Mary looked ahead to the forest.

"Ludwig land there. If you want dinner."

She laughed as she looked back at the town.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:14 PM

while Allen walked up the stairs of the main building he saw anther alchemist "mm? what are you doing here? i never thought you would come out just to talk to me" the alchemist sighed "i got business so im leaving right now.... you got new orders and i have to give them to you" Allen got mad "but i just got from a mission isnt that enough?" the alchemist interrupted him "that mission was easy... anyway you are going to have a partner for your next mission" he handed Allen a couple of peapers "what partner?" he looked at the papers "you have got to be kidding me right??.... two minutes with this guy and he would be trying to kill me..."

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 12:14 PM

......Name crisis?
---------------------
Jing arrived at the town's central. Not too much there. But the city hall was empty. Then he saw the girl arriving back in town, but not with the chimera. Jing sighed.

He walked into the hall and looked for a way to earnn some food or money. Life of a travel was never easy.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 12:15 PM

damn you kazu!
------------------
"I'll call you out later..."Jean snap his fingers,as Zero disappear into the darkness.

Jean walk back into headquarter,everyone was trying to avoid him.

"I-it's the Hell Alchemist!"whispered a group of low ranks backing away,one of them has a missing arm.That was when Jean ripped it apart when the guy wouldn't move.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:23 PM

Allen looked at the alchemist "so where is he now?" he looked up "he should be coming in" Allen smiled "heh i guess ill have to prepare myself for the worst in a matter of minutes"......

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 12:26 PM

hmm are you talking about me Raijuu?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 12:26 PM

Yes! >_<
~~~~~~~~~

Mary arrived back in town to finish shopping.

She saw the man agian.

Mary's jaw dropped.

"What the hell????"

She kept on walking.

Mary entered the gate to see the "Hell Alchemist"

She waved.

And watched a man get his arm ripped off.

Mary kept smiling then stopped.

She looked up and saw Ludwig on the roof looking down.

She twitched.

"I'm going to leave you here!"

Mary laughed.

She passed the Hell Alchemist head on.

RE:  Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:29 PM

Blaze Wrote:

hmm are you talking about me Raijuu?
................................................. maybe if you want to be you the one im talking about
RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 12:32 PM

.............I'm going to see this...
---------------------
Jing walked into the halls but was stopped when he saw a alchemist rip a passenger's arm off without remorse. And then he saw that girl once more.

"Quite a gathering we have here, don't we?"

The other two didn't answer for a while.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 12:38 PM

:lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary smiled.

"Mary Anderson nice to meet this group."

She stepped forward.

No one answered.

Mary sighed.

She whistled.

Ludwig flew down causing the ground to tremble.

"Good boy!"

She patted his three heads.

Dragon, lion and bird.

"Anyone need a ride?"

She laughed.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:40 PM

................. whats going on? im really lost.....

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 12:50 PM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

:lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary smiled.

"Mary Anderson nice to meet this group."

She stepped forward.

No one answered.

Mary sighed.

She whistled.

Ludwig flew down causing the ground to tremble.

"Good boy!"

She patted his three heads.

Dragon, lion and bird.

"Anyone need a ride?"

She laughed.

........... Why does she laugh that much??
-------
Jing starred at her. Then at the other alchemist. Then he spoke. ".....Who are you?"
RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 12:51 PM

hmm just do something random..
-------------------------------
*Jean kicked off the door*

"Damnit Jean that's the 16th door you've broke!"A lieu Colonel stood up and complain.

"This door itself is pitiful....."Jean answered

"Damn you with your Itachi-ness!"He look pissed.

The lieu colonel was called,Henry Edrix.

"........"Jean ignored Henry and walks to his desk.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 12:51 PM

Because you were born...:lol: Just kidding but what is wrong? Just being friendly! At least do something!!!!! >_<

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:54 PM

no but Mary and Jing were suppose to be in some village and then they suddenly appear in central where Allen and Jean are.... this is crazy...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 12:57 PM

they can't cuz im at State Alchemist's headquarter

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 12:58 PM

What the? Say where your going please! Okay Jean is at State Alchemist's headquarter. Mary and Jing are in some village. And ???? is at somewhere. So lazy...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 12:58 PM

me too but they were in some crazy town or something and then they just showed up where you were.... talking to blaze...

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 07-31-2007 01:00 PM

Where the hell are we?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 01:03 PM

I don't like this thread anymore...To confused! >_<

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 01:03 PM

ok here....

Jean and Allen- central

Mary and Jing- village

good now....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 01:04 PM

no SK was stalking MO >.> while i was somewhere.....u're confusing us Raijuu

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 07-31-2007 01:05 PM

yes but then Mo began to be in the place where you were talking with the guy with no arm... so we are in those places....
alright this is how it went Jean and Allen got to central and Mary and Jing were in a villge but then for some reason MO said Mary was in the same place Jean was and because Jing was closed by her he followed and placed himself in central too....

but in the end is how i said it ^^^

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 02:32 PM

ahhhh w/e....
----------------------------------------
*Jean picked up a paper from his desk*

"...."Jean burned the paper.

"I thought you would've done that so I already copied a few pages...."Henry chuckled.

"Unneccessary..."Jean walked out for his new mission.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 07-31-2007 02:35 PM

Mary looked around.

"Well I'm out of here for a while.."

She rode Ludwig.

Mary disappeared into the sky out of sight.

Ludwig growled.

"I know, I know."

Mary mumbled until they landed in a field.

There was a large house hidden by the brush.

"Home..."

As soon as Mary said that Ludwig was gone and already sleeping out front.

Mary chuckled.

She went inside.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 07-31-2007 02:39 PM

*Jean snapped his fingers,imidiately Zero appear infront of Jean.Jean got up on Zero's back*

*Zero growled*

"Area..11..."

*Zero jumps from roof to roof at hi-speed.*

"Such filthy air..."Jean mumbled

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 03:13 AM

What is up with this??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary sat outside in the cool breeze.

She got up and whistled.

Ludwig came out diving from the trees.

He had a rabbit in his lion mouth along with a bid in the dragon mouth.

Mary sighed.

"Not again.."

She took the bird and rabbit.

Mary said something like a chant and the animals arose.

They took off the rabbit bounced into the bushes and the bird took flight.

"Tsk! Tsk! Ludwig! "

She sent him back to play.

Mary went inside and put up her sign.

Half-Way House: Stay as long as you need.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 03:18 AM

Okay........Finally things are back on track...
---------------------------
Jing watched as the girl leave the town once more. Then he simply walked inside the city hall and found a board where jobs were posted. Then he saw a person tape a new poster for a job. He walked over to it.

Extermination of Chimera. Bounty:80,000

He took the paper and read it. "Details: Go see the mayor."

"I really don't wish to do this...but this seems to be the only good paying job."

Jing sighed. Then he walked to the mayor's office

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 03:20 AM

NOOO!!! My chimera! What did it do to the town?? I won't let you! I'll just make you a deal or something!!!!!!! >_<

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 03:26 AM

........Well...Chimeras creep me out...
Jing left the mayor's office and got his details to where his job was. A house nearby the city not too far off. A simple 2 hours walk or if you ran, about 1 hour.

Simple enough.

Jing checked his wallet. Empty. "...Not even a cab?" he sighed. "Fine. I'll just walk."

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 03:33 AM

NO!!! Why my Chimera? Kill Blazes or something. TT_TT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary walked outside and called Ludwig.

The trees rustled.

"It's getting late..."

He hopped out of th bushes and cawed.

Ludwig came inside and disappeared.

Mary closed the door and stayed outside.

"I hope no one comes for that bounty..."

She looked ahead and saw a very small figure in the distance.

"I guessed right..."

Mary stood up kept looking.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 03:36 AM

How does she know about that bounty when it was just posted???
0------------0-------------------0---------------0------------0
Jing arrived at the cottage... Or small house. He then saw a girl with the chimera. "Target sighted."

Jing stood in silence as the girl prepared to protect the chimera. Jing sighed.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 03:41 AM

Well she's been living in that village for a while so I guess she just suspected they would try to kill the Chimera.
~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~%u2665~

Mary stood in silence. "What do you want?"

Mary sighed.

She stepped back.

Ludwig growled. "My chimera's head?"

Ludwig spread his wings. The figure stepped forward.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 03:54 AM

Why does it always having to involve killing me?
-----------------------------------
*Jean arrives at the Village*

"Seem like they been trying to create chimeras here...toying with this humans..."Jean motioned Zero to hide itself.

A villager walk out.

"Yes,If I'm correct are you one of the alchemist?"The old man has a gentle smile,which Jean hates.

"Continues..."

"Well,you see lately our water has turned red and people are getting this disease..so there was a letter from the government that an Alchemist will arrive here in 1 or 2 days,but i never expected it to be that fast so i couldn't get the Welcome Party ready as the chief of the village.."The old man explained.

"It's...fine..I won't be staying here for long.."

"Anyways if you must be hungry,let me guide you to a restaurant."

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 04:08 AM

Now I wait for Sk to finish trying to kill me...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 04:23 AM

I'll come and save the day!
----------------------------
*Jean notice Jing and a girl were in a fighting position*

"Jing..."Jean thought as he walk away from the Mayor.

"Hey you,where are you going???"Mayor asked.

"I'll finish the job,later."Jean replied as he walk up to Jing.
------------------------
Ack i keep thinking this is Kazu! #%*&#)$*)#%(*#

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 04:30 AM

Same here! I keep thinking Naoki!!! DAM! :lol:

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 04:34 AM

yes damn seireitei chars!:lol:
"Jing,What are you here for?"Jean asked.

"....."Although Jing didn't answer.

"Very well.."Jean turn around"...And who might you be,woman?"

~Character note:Jean is not very good at socializing~

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 05:13 AM

Okay then....
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Mary Anderson, nice to meet you."

Mary stepped back.

She was still protecting her Chimera.

Ludwig calmed down when he saw the other figure.

"Jean....That' my name."

Jean stepped forward.

The other man still kept silent.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 05:24 AM

>.>
----------------------------
Jean observes Mary.

"your type?" Jean turned around and asked Jing.

"....."Jing didn't reply

"A chimera has been caught..."

Jean snapped his fingers to see Zero biting onto one of the 3-headed Cerebus,but instead of dog heads it was replaced by a Condor,Serpent,and a Lion head there was also a dark blue-ish wind on the back.

"LUDWIG!"Mary was shocked.

"I assume it's yours,no?"Jean asked.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 05:28 AM

Mary stepped up and clapped her hands together.

A wall of flames arose between the wolf and chimera.

"Dam you! What did he do to you?"

Mary clapped again.

A wall of earth arose lifting her and Ludwig up.

".............."

Jing kept quiet along with Mary.

The wolf growled.

Mary smiled.

"So what's his name?"

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 05:40 AM

>.> does chimera suppose to have that kind of power???
and yea where the hell is SK when u need him..
----------------------
"Jean..."Jing spoke for the first time.

"..."Jean turned ignoring the girl.

"Her chimera...I can sense the philospher stone in it,I am now more sure after that moves."

"Chimera using alchemy?"Jean was amazed too after he relized what the girl's chimera just do.

"I'll rip it apart and get the philosopher stone."Jean uses alchemy to turn his jacket into a steel glove.

"No wait! You can't kill Ludwig!"Mary begged for mercy.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 08:24 AM

.....Well...I went to watch a movie. And then I had dinner. And soon, I have to shop.
-----------------------
"My job has become complicated..." Jing said in a quiet manner. "Also. I have found a better prize. That girl. A wanted poster was put there. The bounty is quite high too. I really don't wish to resort to violence. So please come with me back to Central. I really do need some money for the road."

The other then noticed something. "....You. I've seen your face somewhere. But...." then he remembered. "Jing Falen. Bounty for your head rises up to over 8 zeros long. But you're disappearance has dropped the price to 9 million. Still a very high price."

"You are wanted for murder of the entire Northern tribes and any other villages nearby."

"......" Jing shook his head. "I'm sorry. But I am not that person. I am a simple traveler trying to earn some money. Not the one you speak of. "
----------------------

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 08:32 AM

Don't kill me or my chimera! And that was Mary using alchemy not Ludwig....lol
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary glanced down from the wall.

"Not today.."

She laughed.

"I'm wanted for escape of the State Alchemists and using my alchemy for good. Really. I tried to help but they refused so I left."

Jean and Jing looked up.

Mary waved.

She got up and rode Ludwig.

Ludwig took flight as an avalanche sped down from the collapsing wall.

Ludwig roared and disappeared.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 08:36 AM

.....lol.....Your pet fell.
--------------
"You won't get away!" Jean said.

Jing didn't blink. Then he was about to take something out from his pocket but a fall interupted him.

".....Hey. Do you have anything that can get me out of here? If you do and give me money and food, I'll help you escape and not kill your chimera."

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 08:45 AM

Mary sighed.

Ludwig jumped up onto her roof and settled down leaving Mary on the ground.

"Clumsy Chimera.."

Mary complained as she got up.

"Okay you can stay at my Inn. Free Food and stays. How much money are you talking?"

Mary hoped not to much.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 08:49 AM

*Got ignored*

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 09:00 AM

::watches Sk get ignored:: What did you want?

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 09:02 AM

Meh. Just read back or something. I'ma go shopping(againist my small will)

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 09:41 AM

ok wuh?
-----------------------
*Jean stood there*

"The philosohpher stone....I want..."Jean mumble as he run up to Mary again.

"Can I kill your chimera?"Jean asked.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 10:19 AM

Mary sighed.

"No you cannot I'm sorry...Wait! Philosopher Stone? He doesn't have one I think."

Jeans face still remained blank.

"This is my Alchemy. Creating creatures without the help of stones.."

Mary folded her arms.

Ludwig was growling from the roof.

The wolf growled a little as well.

"Ludwig stay there!"

Mary sighed again...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 11:08 AM

"I can sense the philospher stone from you...the stone i possessed is also glowing.."Jean pulls out a red crystal stone that was wrapped around with a white cloth.

"Wow..It's so bright!"Mary look surprised.

Both the chimeras on the roof growled from the sense of blood.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 11:18 AM

Allen walked along the way back to the town he came from -_- "why do i have to do this in the end the alchemist left and i have to go to this mission alone he sighed when he heard the chimera growling "..... tsk chimera, such a disgusting name....." he kept walking when he saw a red glow coming from the same place "...... red... that is not normal alchemy... even though im not interested in the philospher stone my enemies are after it.... so this might take me to them...." he began to walk in the direction of the red glow...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 11:22 AM

WTH?? It's not the philosopher stone! I just created him! Dammit!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary looked at the stone.

"I didn't make him with that.."

Jean still answered.

"It's called the philosopher stone and I want it."

Mary was fed up.

"Fine. Take it then..."

She went up to Ludwig and stuck her arm on his back.

Mary dug through the feathers.

Her Chimera squirmed a little.

She pulled out the stone.

Ludwig was still fine.

"I kept this stone here..."

Jean ran up to Mary.

"I'll give it to you for a deal.."

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 11:23 AM

I'm lost again...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 11:29 AM

x.x....hmm a deal? >.> u post it...

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 11:39 AM

Okay....weird...
----------------------
...Jing watched as his job(s) left. He sighed. Then he continued on the road toward the next town, hoping to get some food or money.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 11:47 AM

Allen watched Jean and Mary talking "tsk is not 'them'..... oh well' he turned and left "they both have chimeras which means they are my enemies"

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 11:50 AM

What? So are Jean and Mary(*snickers*) teaming up?
------------------==========================
Jing walked along the path and soon entered town. He took up the last bits of money from his wallet and found an inn to rest in. More jobs to find later.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 11:52 AM

That's not a bad idea to me.....Bu whatever waiting for Blaze to say something.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 11:55 AM

he said to you to say the bet....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 11:56 AM

Ack who said i was teaming up? I just want her Philosohpher stone!
"Another troublesome guy came..."Jean sighed.

"Hey Jean,take care of this kid for me..."Jean commanded Jing as if he was a butler.

"You..."

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 11:57 AM

Blaze Wrote:

Ack who said i was teaming up? I just want her Philosohpher stone!
"Another troublesome guy came..."Jean sighed.

"Hey Jean,take care of this kid for me..."Jean commanded Jing as if he was a butler.

"You..."

...Okay. One. I'm nowhere near you.

Two. Who said you could control my character like your char is better?
RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 11:57 AM

..................... blaze what are you talking about???

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 11:58 AM

:D ur just right behind me i think?

and yea Jean is like that x) edit it if u want..

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 11:59 AM

Mary sat up and waited.

"Hmm...A deal?"

Jean wondered.

"You want this right?"

Mary threw the stone in the air and caught it.

"That's what I need.."

Mary put it her pocket.

"What would you be willing to do? Or give up? Or deal?"

She stood up.

Mary looked at the stone.

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 12:01 PM

Blaze Wrote:

:D ur just right behind me i think?

and yea Jean is like that x) edit it if u want..

I'm in a different town after Mary flew off with her chimera
RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:02 PM

"I'll make a deal with ya..anything you want.." <----doesn't sounds right =.=

"Hmmmm"Mary think of it for a moment.

"It's a gift from my father before he died...."

Zero growled.

Jean moiton Zero not to.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:04 PM

I don't know what to deal! Give me a hand. Maybe I should say I follow you or somehing. Master or Leader and whatnot. Help...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:09 PM

ack...so u're my superior now? >.> ack..

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:14 PM

No Jean would be Mary's superior or something that's what I'm thinking...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 12:16 PM

would someone please write something>>

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 12:17 PM

..........No comment.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:20 PM

I'm am really bored in this so I'm going to totally mess up my story...

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Mary sighed.

"Allow me to travel with you then."

Jean still was blank

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 12:23 PM

............. ok now they parnter up....
Sk why dont we parnter up.......?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:24 PM

"I go alone...."

Zero growled.

"He come along with me..."

"Is it a yes or a no?"Mary asked.

"I could easily kill you,if I wanted to..."

"Uh huh...so does that mean a yes?"

Jean nodded steadily.

"YAY! He joined us,Ludwig!By the way,I haven't introduce myself yet.I'm Mary."

"Urgh....Jean Howard,Hell Alchemist."

"Military....."Mary got quiet.

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 12:26 PM

Raijuu Wrote:

............. ok now they parnter up....
Sk why dont we parnter up.......?

Um.... Are you in the same town as me?
RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 12:28 PM

i guess..... since im in the same town where Jean and Mary are.... and i guess youre there too jus somewhere else in the town....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:28 PM

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary went silent then spoke.

"Okay then. Here you go."

Mary handed Jean the stone.

"If you kill me just let Ludwig go at least.."

Jean didn't respond he just looked at the stone.

"Mary Anderson, Death Goddess.."

Mary smiled.

"So what's first Leader?"

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:28 PM

yea...apprently he got to the town in a flash >.>

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 12:29 PM

.......You guys are somewhere else. *Sigh* Nvm. I'm just in the town two miles away.

RE:  Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:29 PM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary went silent then spoke.

"Okay then. Here you go."

Mary handed Jean the stone.

"If you kill me just let Ludwig go at least.."

Jean didn't respond he just looked at the stone.

"Mary Anderson, Death Goddess.."

Mary smiled.

"So what's first Leader?"

I'm a leader? >.> i thought u were..
RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:31 PM

Wait no I said I was following you. Teaming up more like it. And Mary is asking what's first?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:32 PM

Wait no I said I was following you. Teaming up more like it. And Mary is asking what's first?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-01-2007 12:35 PM

WTF???? is wrong with you????

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:35 PM

quadriple post...
---------------------
Jean open the clothes and put the new philospher stone inside,the light got even brighter.The chimera growled.

"This is goodbye.."Jean walks off.

"Wait,what about the deal?"

"There was no deal in the first place,foolish woman."

"Meanie!"

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 12:39 PM

Sorry it happened my computer froze. And Blaze yo owe me for writing your part in Seiretei so just let Mary follow then...

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 12:40 PM

I'm just going to write...
------------------------
It was near midnight when Jing finally found himself a room. But his relaxation flew out the door. Or barged in. And in a moment, a hooded figure wearing a red cloak broke through the door and had a blade at Jing's throat.

"Its time for you to die, Death Phantom." the person raised their sword and was ready to slice. "This is for all the people you killed!" The blade was about to connect but Jing's hand held the user's arm tightly and didn't let go.

"So I've been tracked. And after all these years." Jing held the person's hand tight without letting go. "Please leave. I do not wish to kill you."

The figure was about to punch Jing but he twisted the figure's arm, making her stop.
-------------------------------------

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-01-2007 12:59 PM

Sure but i wanna make it not easy for u to join :D
"Stop following..."

"But....."

Jean continues walking as Mary follow him.Jean walked in.Mary was about to walk in when she notice the board.

:Strip club:

"Pervert!"Mary exclaimed which could be heard from inside.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-01-2007 01:45 PM

I'll wait to you come out then....lol But make it hard bit I will still follow okay? Someday Jean will say unexpectedly "Fine." Then Mary will say "But I'm still......Wait! Fine?" That would be a good one...lol
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary sat outside.

"Man he does need some socializing..."

She looked up and saw Ludwig on the roof growling.

"Tsk..."

Jean came out and kept walking after a while of waiting.

Mary followed.

"Stop..."

She interrupted.

"No matter what you say I shall follow.."

Jean kept walking.

Mary followed.

Ludwig flew through the sky high above.

Mary thought to herself.

"This is going to be a LONG journey...."

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-01-2007 02:19 PM

.....Wow....That reminds me of Rave Master....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-02-2007 01:39 AM

>.> sure...
-----------------------
"Ah....do you have any money?"Jean asked Mary "I'm hungry."

"Eh?"

"Um...sure..heheh"

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-02-2007 03:46 AM

Allen kept going on when he feels the same chill he felt on the park back in central "... someone's here" he put his arms together and one of the black ropes on his back came out and crawled into the ground "find what this is" he said while putting a some kind of glasses with a machine in it.....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-02-2007 09:30 AM

Whatever...
------------------
Jing held onto the figures arm but then he let go. As soon as he did, the figure moved to strike and their hood fell off. It revealed a girl not too far from 15. Blonde haired and black eyes. She had a dagger up her sleeve.

"Die!"

She was about to hit when Jing moved to her side too fast for her to see. Jing held onto both her arms and slammed her into the wall.

"Who are you? Why do you know about me?" Jing said into her ear. She didn't respond.

She shouldn't be old enough to know about 'that'. So who sent her?

Jing then removed his left hand and went to choke her. "I will ask one more time. Who are you? And how do you know about 'that'."

She stayed silent. After a while, Jing let go of her. "You are unneeded by whoever sent you since I'm still alive. You should go back to your home-"

"I have none." she said. "I have no home of my own. Or any family. It doesn't matter anymore..."

Jing walked over to the remainder of his room and poured some tea. He handed it to her, which she took. "Why did you attack me?"

She held the tea silently. "......"

"Why do you know about 'that'?"

"......"

After more silence, Jing sighed. "Stubborn or simply useless..." Jing sat up. "No matter. I'll simple find whoever sent you myself then. I should leave then. Please do not try to attack me anymore."

Jing walked out the destroyed door and headed south back to Central.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-02-2007 12:07 PM

Allen stand there and took off the glasses "..... that? what is does he mean by that?.... still that guy... feels like ive seen him somewhere before..." the puppet came out of the ground and Allen put the black ropes around it and put it back to his back "... whatever i have no time for this and i cant go back to central sine i have to finish this mission" he sighed and kept on walking....
---------------------------------------------------
haha it seems i know you from somewhere....... meh im bored

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-02-2007 12:28 PM

You know who?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-02-2007 12:33 PM

does it.... look like im talking to the air??.... just wondering.....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-02-2007 12:36 PM

Yes it does. Since i have no idea where you are

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-02-2007 12:38 PM

.... same town as you.... i was spying your big talk with that girl with one of my puppets....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-02-2007 02:19 PM

Gasp. Stalker

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 01:48 AM

ack...MO >.> im waiting for u here...plz post x.x

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-03-2007 04:43 AM

I will, I'll just wait till you break down..
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
"Yes I do have money.."

Mary sighed.

"Lets go for lunch then.."

Jean nodded.

"......."

Mary motioned him to choose where he wanted to eat.

Jean chose a small bar.

She nodded and entered.

"Go ahead and order.."

Jean sat down at a bar stool at the counter.

Mary sat beside him.

Jean motioned at the tender.

Mary looked around.

"Quiet little town..."

Jean turned to Mary.

"Woman order.."

Mary cringed.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 04:54 AM

"Um..I'll just have a glass of tea.."Mary answered

"Coming up...how about you,kid?"

"Curry rice and strawberry sundae..."

"Hey kid,where do you think this is? If you want curry rice then go to the store across the street."

Jean grab the man by the shirt.

"If you prefer dying....."

"O-ok a curry rice and strawberry sundae coming up!"The man rush away from the table.

Jean seem to got everyone attention in the room.

"Are you always like that?"Mary asked.

"......"

"Nevermind..it's meaningless to ask you."Mary sighed.

"Why did I even bother to ask him?"Mary thought.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-03-2007 04:56 AM

She laughed a little.

The Bar Tender came with the tea and set it in front of her.

"Thanks.."

The Bar tender motioned something to her.

"Don't stay with him..."

He left.

Mary was still puzzled.

Soon he came back with the Strawberry Sundae and curry.

He gave it to jean.

Jean started eating right away.

Mary glanced outside.

She sipped her tea.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-03-2007 05:05 AM

alright then>>
Allen kept on walking when he saw a guy with a black clothing ".... your mother is waiting..." he said while he past by Allen "... what who ar...." Allen said while he turned but the man in black was gone "...... dam it screw the mission ill head back to central and find this man..... also ill find more about this so called Death Phantom"

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 05:16 AM

dang why did i say tea? >.> i was inteded to type milk..but w/e :lol:
-------------------------------
"SIFSIJASKLJFLKS"Jean said.

"Don't talk with your mouth full."Mary chuckled as she continue to sip her tea.

Jean gulped down the whole curry on the plate.Nothing was left,as if nothing was even put on the plate.

"Wow...anyways as you were saying?"

Jean soon to finish the strawberry sundae.

"Ah..."

Mary look puzzled.

"Brain freeze...."

Mary chuckled.

"Back to the point,Where did you find the Philospher stone? Did you used the same method as I did?"Jean asked.

"You mean the red stone....?"

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 05:49 AM

Raijuu Wrote:

alright then>>
Allen kept on walking when he saw a guy with a black clothing ".... your mother is waiting..." he said while he past by Allen "... what who ar...." Allen said while he turned but the man in black was gone "...... dam it screw the mission ill head back to central and find this man..... also ill find more about this so called Death Phantom"

Jing began to walk toward a road out until he felt a presence near him. He then turned around and spoke toward his left direction. "Did I not tell you to go back?"

He found his answer when the figure appeared as the girl that attacked him before. "........."

"What do you want now?" Jing said.

She stayed silent. Then Jing turned back to the road and walked. She followed.

After a few miles of walking Jing stopped. She was still following. He threw her a bun, which she cut with her blade in a second.

"Why are you following me now?"

"Because.." she finally answered. "I can't go back. Master does not enjoy failures..."

Jing blinked. "......Fine. But know this. If you wish to follow me, I will not guarantee your life."

RE: Law of Alchemy - Manga-Otaku - 08-03-2007 05:58 AM

Dam Seireitei people!
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mary nodded.

"I believe so....I can just sense there power."

Jean rubbed his head.

"I think Ludwig can sense them to..."

Mary finished her tea.

"You'll come in handy then..." Jean mumbled.

Everything went silent after.

Mary stood up.

"Time to head out?" She asked.

Jean nodded.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:01 AM

Well.... Jing will be at Central if you need him.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-03-2007 06:04 AM

is time for killing hahaha
-------------------------------------------
Allen head back to central when he saw the same guy from before with the girl ".... heh i knew ill find them somewhere around here" he hide behind a tree while it took the same spy puppet from before and made him to go under ground....

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:05 AM

ack..hmmm...
---------------------
"Woman...."

"Huh?"Mary was puzzled.

"Pay the bill..."Jean walked out.

"Ack....I almost forgot.."Mary rubbed her head.

"Here ya go!"Mary hand out the money.

"T-Thank you......P-pwease come back again.."said the Bartender as he was shaking.

Mary walked out to see Jean waiting outside.

"Why didn't you run?"Mary asked.

"Like I said,you're still at a good use..."Jean walked around town as he ended up at the Central,to see Jing was waiting for him there.

"I've been waiting.."

Jean notice another person was in black cloak beside him.

"Who's he?"Jean asked as she revealed herself to be a girl.

"A girl..."

RE:  Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:05 AM

SilverKunai Wrote:

Well.... Jing will be at Central if you need him.

o i didn't see that >.<
RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:07 AM

.....So just edit that...

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:10 AM

>.> ima make u the person in black cloak..

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-03-2007 06:11 AM

.............................. you have a sword on the back????

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:12 AM

....Jing IS the person in the black cloak. He's the only one in the black cloak.... But he's in Central..

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:14 AM

ack i have to edit again..

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:15 AM

.........Okay.......So Jing is going to fight Jean while Mary fights the girl Jing is with....Is that right?

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:16 AM

ack >.< wtf? the girl? i thought u killed her...now i have to edited again!

RE: Law of Alchemy - Raijuu - 08-03-2007 06:16 AM

well at least it doesnt say giant anymore
----------------------------------------------
Allen sighed "dam my puppet cant follow in the city... i guess i need to go in person" the puppet came out of the ground and jumped on his back....

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:18 AM

Jing doesn't have a sword.....Well...not with him. The girl does.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:22 AM

no i edited it...now is ur turn...u'll come in later Raijuu >.>

RE:  Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:46 AM

Blaze Wrote:

ack..hmmm...
---------------------
"Woman...."

"Huh?"Mary was puzzled.

"Pay the bill..."Jean walked out.

"Ack....I almost forgot.."Mary rubbed her head.

"Here ya go!"Mary hand out the money.

"T-Thank you......P-pwease come back again.."said the Bartender as he was shaking.

Mary walked out to see Jean waiting outside.

"Why didn't you run?"Mary asked.

"Like I said,you're still at a good use..."Jean walked around town as he ended up at the Central,to see Jing was waiting for him there.

"I've been waiting.."

Jean notice another person was in black cloak beside him.

"Who's he?"Jean asked as she revealed herself to be a girl.

"A girl..."

Jing looked at Jean and then Mary. Then at the girl. "See what I said?"

She nodded. "I'll take them down. Would that let me join you then?"

"............We'll see, girl." Jing said.

"Its not girl. Its Ahsa." she said as she brought the sword from her back and readied it. "Ready?"

"Let's go." Jing said.

RE: Law of Alchemy - Blaze - 08-03-2007 06:49 AM

"Hmm..I guess fighting is the solution to my hatred against you..."Jean muttered.

"W-wait,do we have to fight???"Mary asked.

"There's no choice,Mary."

The chimeras appeared infront of both of their masters and growled.

"Stay back,Zero.Jing will kill you..."Zero refused to step back.

RE: Law of Alchemy - SilverKunai - 08-03-2007 06:50 AM

New forums! Story will continue there!

RE: Law of Alchemy - kuleste - 03-04-2011 04:13 AM

Why is this thing dead? It's so darn cool.... >_>

DAMNIT, WHY? *Cires*