Forums
RANTING!!! - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: RANTING!!! (/showthread.php?tid=836)

RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 07-25-2007 12:05 PM

Alright, I just wanted to make a thread to rant my problems away.

First: Butchered English.

I can understand if you're foreign and don't speak the language as best as native speakers, but what I am mad at is the native speakers using butchered up words to "shorten" what they say. I have got to say sometimes I spend more time trying to figure out what you're saying when the whole intent is to save time. I am sure it won't take up that much time writing out your words such as u, ur (your), ur (you're), dif, and not even using apostrophes. That just seems lazy darnit. Do you realize how much better it looks when everything is written out in thoughtful complete sentences??? I have respect for people who do this.

Second: JUST CHILLAX DUDE!!!

Alrighty now, whenever you get offended by someone on the internet, don't stoop to their level! Heck sometimes they aren't even offending you and you just take the tone of their message the completely wrong way, this can happen so many times in real life, so it is sure to happen on a message board where nobody can understand the tone of your message because there is no tone. So please stop trying to use sarcasm everybody, think about what other people say before you go off on them and start flaming and don't take things personally. I mean you don't even know most of the people you are talking to on the internet, for all you know it could be some guy messing with you just to mess with you.

Third: Go out and get some fresh air

Sometimes I am posting in a topic and all of a sudden I see my post way down farther tha I intended it to go! There are just so many people trying to talk at the same time in the same conversation wanting their voices to be heard that it gets frustrating and you just can't carry on the conversation because you're just going to get lost and left behind (especially if you have dial up Sad) So why do people just sit around on their computers all day talking about fictional stuff when they can be outside talking to friends whose faces they know? I am starting to regret not having spent more time hanging out with friends and just having fun outside of the house away from my computer and video games... Oh well, that is the way life is.

And I just want you all to know I am not speaking to anybody specifically on this forum, or necessarily anybody on this forum. If you want to post your own rants go ahead! This is what I made it for.

RE: RANTING!!! - B!NG0 - 07-25-2007 12:15 PM

THE COOKIE I JUST ATE WAS NASTY!!! Don't you hate it when you expect something to be good but it ends up tasting icky.

RE: RANTING!!! - Greg - 07-25-2007 12:27 PM

Excel: On the third point, it can seem that way when it really isn't... because of time differences, someone can be there at the beginning, leave while others carry on, and come back right around when you are looking at it....

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 12:30 PM

Greg Wrote:

Excel: On the third point, it can seem that way when it really isn't... because of time differences, someone can be there at the beginning, leave while others carry on, and come back right around when you are looking at it....

Well it is still a little annoying you have to admit that greg
RE: RANTING!!! - Greg - 07-25-2007 12:33 PM

Mega, I don't really find it that annoying and I try to read every single post....

RE: RANTING!!! - B!NG0 - 07-25-2007 12:36 PM

I find it more annoying when someone tells you to "go outside more" over the internet. Thats pretty hypocritical.

RE: RANTING!!! - dannyboy21 - 07-25-2007 12:39 PM

what about ppl who baby-sit a lot like myself
tht usually hav nothn 2do until the weekend
PARTY

RE: RANTING!!! - SilverKunai - 07-25-2007 02:05 PM

....I agree with the first rant.

Why the hell don't you people just capitalization!? At least make it so we can read something. We aren't in a hurry here. We aren't on MSN or AIM.

Except for Wtf. Because I can't seriously type the last word.

RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:22 PM

I hate it when your reading a topic. Then when you decide to post everyone leaves to a different thread. Then when you go to that they leave again. I was like I JUST WANT TO TALK! Yes and E-K is right on most of it. But when people insult me like MegaBuster for instance I just try to calm down. But when people go personal. Oh boy I get mad.
And Excel I found that offensive about the Native Speakers because for myself one I'm native American two I'm Chinese three I'm African and four I'm I'm French. And those are all Backgrounds that do that. And I feel that not all speakers do that and it's kinda bad to say that.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:25 PM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

I hate it when your reading a topic. Then when you decide to post everyone leaves to a different thread. Then when you go to that they leave again. I was like I JUST WANT TO TALK! Yes and E-K is right on most of it. But when people insult me like MegaBuster for instance I just try to calm down. But when people go personal. Oh boy I get mad. And Excel I found that offensive about the Native Speakers because for myself one I'm native American two I'm Chinese three I'm African and four I'm I'm French. And those are all Backgrounds that do that. And I feel insulted by that.

Hey i only insulted you that one time today.
And regarding E-Ks rant i understand that its annoying to read something that looks like vomit but really all you can do is disregard it i use some abbreviations that allow me to post before somebody else does and ruin the chain of thought. However most of the time people use it because they are lazy so i can sympathise.
RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:26 PM

Yes I know but the fat thing girls take that in seriously.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:28 PM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

Yes I know but the fat thing girls take that in seriously.

Usually i say it to guys but i made an exception in your case because you are AL.

Besides i dont see you going anorexic or bulimic
RE: RANTING!!! - CrazyBleachFan - 07-25-2007 02:31 PM

Yes, they do. ::shows slap mark on face:: She asked me if I thought she should run and diet. I said yes, because it is almost soccer season. ::starts weeping:: Oh god, why did she throw me into a pen with her pet dog. lol

Anyway yeah they really do Mega and it doesn't work on guys lol.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:33 PM

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

Yes, they do. ::shows slap mark on face:: She asked me if I thought she should run and diet. I said yes, because it is almost soccer season. ::starts weeping:: Oh god, why did she throw me into a pen with her pet dog. lol

Anyway yeah they really do Mega and it doesn't work on guys lol.

It does on fat guys who here it all day long and are all around jack asses.

Oh and Argentina beat the republic in the under 20s 2-1
RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:33 PM

I'm a girl but a tomboy so I take it better. I just go on a rampage and destroy things....But yes I'm not Anorexic or anything. But I have a few friends who are sadly.

RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:34 PM

You need to nip that sh** in the bud MO. It gets nasty and weird and very awkward while eating.

RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:36 PM

Well one is pretty bad and the other is growing out of it. But shes very small now. Like height and weight. But the worst one shes not much of a friend I'll let her deal with it in he future.

RE: RANTING!!! - CrazyBleachFan - 07-25-2007 02:38 PM

Ah yeah you better tell someone about that. She will die if left unchecked and it evolved into something even worse.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:40 PM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

Well one is pretty bad and the other is growing out of it. But shes very small now. Like height and weight. But the worst one shes not much of a friend I'll let her deal with it in he future.

You should kick your friends ass. I find that if you turn on a friend they will realize that there is a problem to the extent that there friend would have to react. That and you can use fear to stop people from doing anything. Heck i dont car about lung cancer or anything i dont smoke because i think my mom or dad will knock me out.
RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:40 PM

Her parents got it covered now. They got her in a private school. Last I heard from her was that she's doing very good. Last time I saw her a month or two ago.

RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:47 PM

Im still gonna go with kicking ass not only is it straight and to the point they will know the repurcussions of trying to do it again, besides you said you were a tomboy that means you probably have an athletic edge against your comrades.

RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-25-2007 02:50 PM

Yes i do very much. Now after I won the 100 meter dash againest some of the fastest guys in our school. First all three times. Guys were too slow when starting. And now I'm being forced into extra curricular activities.

RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 02:53 PM

I can imagine, it reminds me of sena from eyeshield 21 when they found out he was the running back. But more realistically when nasa faked the moon landing.

RE: RANTING!!! - waterFALLs - 07-25-2007 03:26 PM

lol, online games are a classic example of all of this D:

*coughrangarokcough* 8)

RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 07-25-2007 03:27 PM

Wtf are you talking about?

RE:  RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 07-26-2007 02:37 AM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

And Excel I found that offensive about the Native Speakers because for myself one I'm native American two I'm Chinese three I'm African and four I'm I'm French. And those are all Backgrounds that do that. And I feel that not all speakers do that and it's kinda bad to say that.

I apologize, I didn't mean it the way you seem to have taken it. By native speakers I meant people who are fluent in the language that they are using, and I was saying that I understand people from other countries who don't speak English fluently shouldn't be the target of my rant because I am sure they try their best to type in whatever language the message board is on. I mean I understand how you feel having all of these backgrounds being parts Cherokee, Iroquois, French Canadian, Polish, and others as well. I was trying to say anything demeaning, I was just talking about foreign speakers trying to speak English that aren't so good at it.

I really do hate it when something looks awesome then tastes absolutely horrible.

I don't care how my friends keep their weight down or whatever unless it is affecting their health.

And Megabuster I think waterFALLs was talking about the original topic of this thread ;)
RE: RANTING!!! - MangaAddict - 07-26-2007 03:30 AM

What is this?? First you talk about how people spend too much time on the computer and then you talk about fat people??

RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-26-2007 06:15 AM

Hi Ma! And yes it's alright E-K. I didn't mean it was to serious but I do get annoyed by some people. But I think being online too much is a problem. I am on times throughout the day. But yeah I really have nothing to do. But yes let's get back on topic.

RE: RANTING!!! - MangaAddict - 07-26-2007 06:38 AM

What is the topic MO??

RE: RANTING!!! - Manga-Otaku - 07-26-2007 06:52 AM

The topic is like things that bother you. Like for example I really dislike when people go personal with silly comments. Just list some things that bother you. Rant them out.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Azn Soul - 07-26-2007 07:21 AM

Manga-Otaku Wrote:

gosh never heard about such a mix XD

@ E-K

Are you German?

Butchered English; I dont mind it at all, since I also do that stuff with "u, Ur, em" XD so i don't need to decrypt that since I learned it like this XD (Im not a native english speaker^^)

JUST CHILLAX DUDE!!!; I hate thouse little flammer Kiddies -.- driving me mad for something I couldn't care less for -.-

Go out and get some fresh air; It is buggin, but I don't care since we come good along^^

Rants (Only school related, since i dont want to bore u with real problems^^)

F***ING STUPID QUESTIONS from Classmates -.-

When a discussion is goin to circle and they keep goin on reapeating the same damn statements over and over again (even if they change the words)

Persons that r only summon up whats said and get good marks -.-
RE: RANTING!!! - Greg - 07-26-2007 07:24 AM

Soul, we don't mind if you bore us with real problems....

RE: RANTING!!! - SilverKunai - 07-26-2007 09:02 AM

lol.......I'll just be listening to old Linkin Park if you do bore us with real problems.

RE:  RANTING!!! - waterFALLs - 07-26-2007 07:00 PM

Megabuster Wrote:

Wtf are you talking about?

>_>... lol. Yeah, I was talking about the original topic and how you can find everything he talked about in an online game ~__~;; *coughragnarokcouch*
RE: RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 07-30-2007 09:10 AM

No I am not German, directly that is.

New Rant!

Fourth: Spoiled Rich Kids.

I hate watching the television and finding all these shows about rich kids going about their daily lives spending their parents' money, getting their parents to do whatever they want, give them whatever they want. These parents need to step up! Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it! I hate these kids who get whatever they want by just throwing some fake tantrum and crying fake tears. I am not going to say they are parenting the wrong way... wait no, I AM going to say they are parenting their kids the wrong way. What kind of lesson is it to teach your kid they can have whatever they want when that is hardly how it is in the real world, and that is probably how they are going to raise their kids should they have any. It isn't pleasant to watch these shows, it is disgusting! To watch these kids get their way whenever they want, going and using daddy's precious credit card to spend thousands of dollars on some purse when it is more sensible to buy one hundreds times cheaper that will work the same purpose. Money makes the world go round, and if money is the root of all evil, and so the root of all evil makes the world go round.

endrant/

RE: RANTING!!! - V-en - 07-30-2007 03:59 PM

...Seriously, I can't believe I read all that. But I'm going to agree with that. But there are some mature people out there, who are rich.

That one show made me mad as hell, with the three guys. Who pratically threw a damn tantrum just because their waiter mom person wouldn't cut their meat. And, omg, just the way the way they are.

RE: RANTING!!! - Blaze - 07-30-2007 05:14 PM

heh this should be in the tradition families thing and yea rich kid are bunch of assholes that is living their life better than ours but still complains...that just pisses me off..i mean if u're rich u shouldn't be spending ur parents money cuz they might go broke and there will be no one else who cares shits about u....>.> i think i've repeated excatly wut e-k just said ;P

RE: RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 07-30-2007 09:47 PM

That's because I said a lot :D even so they are good points from both of you. And now...

Fifth: Shouldn't Teachers... um TEACH?!

You know, teacher is a profession that should hold high respect, and a background of higher learning, or at least that is what I would normally believe before High School. Now all it seems to take to be a teacher is to sit in a chair at your computer while letting kids do whatever they want while you gossip away with the other teachers. I have had experience with these sorts of teachers and it hasn't been too pleasant. What is even worse is when you find that A) you can teach the class yourself and actually do sometimes, or B) Realize you know more on the subject than the teacher. Yes there are good teachers, and I have been lucky enough to have been taught by a few, but then there are those teachers who have a good reputation. The teachers who play favorites with others because of certain extra curricular activities they do, or don't understand why you, and many others in the class, are failing to understand the material and should probably slow things down so everyone can actually get what you're trying to teach. Oh well I suppose my opinion doesn't matter to the teachers because I am the student, AS IF THAT MATTERS WHEN I AM RIGHT YOU FRIGGIN HACKS!!!

Exit, Stage right

RE: RANTING!!! - V-en - 07-31-2007 06:54 AM

I have Three out of Four Teachers who let us do that. We just sit there...They say a few words...then we get a sheets of paper...we finish...and sit there. And yeah, it sucks when a teacher favourites.

RE: RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 08-01-2007 11:39 AM

Anti Rant 1: Anchors Away!

So yesterday I took an ASVAB test, and went to a hotel later. I woke up at 3:30 AM Eastern time this morning. I went to get a physical, met with a job classifier to assign my job, and then when I swore in I was officially enlisted in the Navy! Go me!!! I was processing for twelve hours... so... tired.

RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 08-01-2007 12:51 PM

Rant:
Nintendo sux

RE: RANTING!!! - V-en - 08-01-2007 05:27 PM

Rant:
Nintendo doesn't Suck. I don't use Nintendo or anything, but Mleeeh. Doesn't suck...Heh.

RE: RANTING!!! - Blaze - 08-02-2007 05:05 AM

how can u say Nintendo sucks? :O that mean no Wii...rawr....>.>

RE: RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 08-03-2007 03:23 AM

You know... that really wasn't much of a rant. It just seemed like a flame on nintendo without reason used to provocate others. Why does Nintendo suck? Is there something you feel wronged you forever? Do you think that it could do better with games? Please type at least something else when ranting, it helps us to understand your motives better.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 08-03-2007 03:45 AM

excel-kleinwald Wrote:

You know... that really wasn't much of a rant.  It just seemed like a flame on nintendo without reason used to provocate others.  Why does Nintendo suck?  Is there something you feel wronged you forever? Do you think that it could do better with games?  Please type at least something else when ranting, it helps us to understand your motives better.

Sorry i started and then really couldnt thin of a way to fininsh.
But really its because nintendo has abandoned long time fans to make a wider demographic for gaming so that they make more games. There are very few games for the wii that long time gamers will purchase those being:Smash bothers brawl on Dec 3rd, Mario Galaxy in november, possibly mario strikers charged, and mario kart next year. If somebody said that those games to a gamer last year they would have asked for a hard core gamer game but nintendo doesnt have  any.  The are reducing the gaming industry to cheap gimmicks by only making simplified games that dont take long to make or design. But for people who are fans of the great gaming, companies(always a fan of sony for there relation with square enix) now have to make really cheesy games just so that they can stay in competition. AS a long time owner of both nintendo and sony gaming products i now have a wish to replace nintendo for Micrsoft because it actually has real games. I havent been playing video games this long just for it to be thrown back to the stone age with better graphics.

That is why nintendo is phailing the real consumer.

{NOTE: when i rant i tend to make shitty paragraphs with my ideas flying all over the place}
RE:   RANTING!!! - dman - 08-03-2007 04:04 AM

Megabuster Wrote:

Sorry i started and then really couldnt thin of a way to fininsh.
But really its because nintendo has abandoned long time fans to make a wider demographic for gaming so that they make more games. There are very few games for the wii that long time gamers will purchase those being:Smash bothers brawl on Dec 3rd, Mario Galaxy in november, possibly mario strikers charged, and mario kart next year. If somebody said that those games to a gamer last year they would have asked for a hard core gamer game but nintendo doesnt have  any.  The are reducing the gaming industry to cheap gimmicks by only making simplified games that dont take long to make or design. But for people who are fans of the great gaming, companies(always a fan of sony for there relation with square enix) now have to make really cheesy games just so that they can stay in competition. AS a long time owner of both nintendo and sony gaming products i now have a wish to replace nintendo for Micrsoft because it actually has real games. I havent been playing video games this long just for it to be thrown back to the stone age with better graphics.

I agree there hasn't been a good game for the wii since the launch except for zelda twighlight princess and the won't be another good game for the wii until mario galaxy comes out.
RE: RANTING!!! - Megabuster - 08-03-2007 04:12 AM

Exactly, with this years E3 it was shown who cares about the gamers and that is sony and microsoft. They have shown us high calibur game after game with Lair and stranglehold coming out next week and also ratchet and clank future:tools of destruction and halo3 are coming out in september.GTA4,Metal Gear solid, Ninja Gaiden sigma(already out) are all great games that are comming out and prove where there loyalty stands.

RE: RANTING!!! - excel-kleinwald - 08-03-2007 05:21 AM

Now I disagree with you totally! The video game giants should not be focusing on "hardcore" gamers just to keep their usual market. There is nothing wrong with expanding your consumer base. I think it is a good thing that Nintendo is trying to make a market for everyone to play video games with INNOVATIVE tehcnology not CHEAP GIMMICKS. I say shame on you for supporting that video game companies should only be making games for die hard fans! Besides, if anything Nintendo needs to get away from doing the usual so much, that being always using the same franchises over and over again such as Mario, Metroid, Zelda and so on. Yes they always seem to be fun games but they also need to think of something new instead of resorting to the same old thing.

RE: RANTING!!! - dman - 08-03-2007 06:09 AM

Nintendo did do a good thing by using the wii remote to get new video game fans, but most of nintendo wii games are just short mini games that use the wii remote (Rayman, wario ware, mario party8, wii play). I agree with Excel that nintendo needs to make a new franchise because for some reason the only real franchises nintendo has(mario, zelda, metroid) started a long time ago. Nintendo needs another good frachise.

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 04-30-2011 03:35 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-04-2011 03:52 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-05-2011 03:52 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-08-2011 03:41 PM

I Love being the only posting here !

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-10-2011 04:18 PM

I am Mad that no one is posting here !

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-14-2011 03:44 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

RE:   RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-15-2011 03:46 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

Zodiac Wrote:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-19-2011 03:38 PM

I am still P***ed off that no one is posting here !.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-24-2011 03:30 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

RE:   RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 05-27-2011 03:13 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

Zodiac Wrote:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-10-2011 03:43 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Krika Envy - 06-10-2011 10:57 PM

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-11-2011 03:10 PM

Krika Envy Wrote:

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-17-2011 03:27 PM

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-18-2011 03:34 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-20-2011 03:33 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-26-2011 03:44 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-28-2011 03:49 PM

Maybe I should stop posting here ! :nods:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 06-29-2011 03:52 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-03-2011 03:48 PM

I am Pissed that I am the only one posting here. :mad:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-05-2011 03:33 PM

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-08-2011 03:30 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

I am Pissed that I am the only one posting here. :mad:

I must be for still comming here !
RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-09-2011 03:48 PM

Why in the hell am I still posting here ?

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-10-2011 03:44 PM

The main forum was acting up a little !

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-11-2011 03:31 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

The main forum was acting up a little !

?????????
RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-14-2011 03:50 PM

Why is no one is posting here ? ? ?

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-15-2011 04:35 PM

Spam

RE: RANTING!!! - Nero - 07-15-2011 11:03 PM

Yeah why is there nobody else posting, I wonder why...:(

Also I am assuming you are the same Zodiac from OMF.

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-16-2011 03:12 AM

Nero Wrote:

Yeah why is there nobody else posting, I wonder why...:(

Also I am assuming you are the same Zodiac from OMF.

Yes!!!!!!
RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-21-2011 03:29 PM

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-23-2011 03:41 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

RE:   RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-24-2011 03:45 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

Zodiac Wrote:

RE: RANTING!!! - Nero - 07-25-2011 12:50 PM

Love that panda. ;D

RE: RANTING!!! - Nero - 07-25-2011 12:57 PM

what the hell is my avatar?
I just picked something random. >_>

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-25-2011 04:04 PM

Nero Wrote:

what the hell is my avatar?
I just picked something random. >_>

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-27-2011 04:34 PM

A Rant!.

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-28-2011 04:09 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-29-2011 03:44 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 07-31-2011 04:01 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-01-2011 03:57 PM

No rant today

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-02-2011 03:51 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-05-2011 04:23 PM

Why can't I
get 200 posts ???

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-07-2011 03:57 PM

Never Mind !

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-10-2011 04:00 PM

WTF I had over 200 post count, now I only have 52, what's up with that ?

RE: RANTING!!! - Jack Ammo - 08-11-2011 05:26 AM

it's probably because greg decided to take a look and considered most of your posts as spam. Or he moved the threads that you posted in to sections where the post count is disabled.

Just a guess

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-11-2011 04:08 PM

Jack Ammo Wrote:
it's probably because greg decided to take a look and considered most of your posts as spam. Or he moved the threads that you posted in to sections where the post count is disabled. Just a guess
I am the only one posting here !, who cares if is spam !. It's just fucking wrong !. I demand my post count be back to 200 post's !
RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-12-2011 03:55 PM

greg, I wont my 200 post count back

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-13-2011 04:16 PM

I am still piss-off that my post count is only
52 when I had over 200

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-15-2011 12:22 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

I am still piss-off that my post count is only
52 when I had over 200

:mad:
RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-18-2011 04:16 PM

I can see if I was posting spam in other posts, that mannered, but I did not !.

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-19-2011 04:07 PM

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-21-2011 04:00 PM

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 08-30-2011 03:36 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

RE:   RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 09-01-2011 03:35 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

Zodiac Wrote:

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 09-03-2011 03:35 PM

Going to SPAM
all my subscribed threads ! ! !

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 09-09-2011 04:34 PM

Lock this or close

RE:  RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 09-10-2011 03:56 PM

Zodiac Wrote:

Lock this or close

RE: RANTING!!! - Zodiac - 09-28-2011 03:23 PM

This Place Is Dead !

RE:  RANTING!!! - Narubi - 11-19-2013 01:13 PM

Zodiac Wrote: