Forums
theories - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Animanga (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Naruto (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: theories (/showthread.php?tid=393)

theories - Keita - 06-24-2007 10:25 AM

just put random theories u have about anything like who's who's father or what sum1s jutsus are or whats gonna happen

RE: theories - MangaAddict - 06-24-2007 10:33 AM

this is kinda vague but okay...
Tobi is obito theory, I think it could be true but it may not be...
Yondaime is not ak leader...
Yondaime may be narutos father...
Jiraiya is not naruto grandfather..
Narutos secret jutsu must have to use his nine tails chakra but I dont believe it solely nine tails power...

RE: theories - SilverKunai - 06-24-2007 10:38 AM

We already have one of these threads in the Naruto section, just seperate.

RE: theories - Keita - 06-24-2007 10:58 AM

oops sorry didnt mean to start a useless thread >.>

RE: theories - qane - 06-27-2007 03:06 AM

I was watching an amv an i had a thought wat if itachi didnt kill his family before u tell me to shut up listen i was readin a few otha threads before about hu would have beaten itachi for him to join akatstu (sry bout spellin) an i just thought mayb it was the leader hu fought him an to make sure he came he killed of the rest of his family (mayb he refused the 1st tym i dunno) itachi knowin he wouldnt be able to face the leader alone told sasuke that it was him hu killed his family so that it would make him want to be stronger an awaken the true MS and then they would both face the leader

i kno its a weak theory but let me kno ur thoughts

RE: theories - Raijuu - 06-27-2007 06:29 AM

thats not a week theory, i actually thought in that for a little while because it seems kind of wierd that itashi could kill his entire clan, if you think about it is almost imposible for him

RE: theories - Greg - 06-27-2007 06:46 AM

And Qane, why do you think we'd tell you to shut up?

RE: theories - Raijuu - 06-27-2007 06:49 AM

maybe he thoght it was stupid

RE:  theories - Megabuster - 06-27-2007 06:51 AM

Greg Wrote:

May be hes getting some negative vibes from certain members.
RE:  theories - CrazyBleachFan - 06-27-2007 06:55 AM

qane Wrote:

I was watching an amv an i had a thought wat if itachi didnt kill his family before u tell me to shut up listen i was readin a few otha threads before about hu would have beaten itachi for him to join akatstu (sry bout spellin) an i just thought mayb it was the leader hu fought him an to make sure he came he killed of the rest of his family (mayb he refused the 1st tym i dunno) itachi knowin he wouldnt be able to face the leader alone told sasuke that it was him hu killed his family so that it would make him want to be stronger an awaken the true MS and then they would both face the leader

i kno its a weak theory but let me kno ur thoughts

Now I know why he said that, because he just stole my theory. The one I always throw around just altered a little, why you little lol. Like I said, I think it would be frickon unbelievably awesome if that was the case.
RE:   theories - Raijuu - 06-27-2007 06:55 AM

Megabuster Wrote:

Greg Wrote:

:set4_errrr: if you mean me i said it was a great theory
RE:    theories - Megabuster - 06-27-2007 06:56 AM

Raijuu Wrote:

Megabuster Wrote:

Greg Wrote:

:set4_errrr: if you mean me i said it was a great theory

No i didnt mean anyone from this board i meant certain people that welcomed him id cough there name but your all expecting that
RE: theories - Greg - 06-27-2007 06:57 AM

He didn't have a welcome thread...

RE: theories - Draik - 06-27-2007 07:02 AM

I doubt there'd be anyone here that would tell someone to shut up for real, unprovoked. And the only time i would tell anyone to shut up, is if it was racist or insulting, really downright dirty...

RE: theories - LONGTIME - 03-03-2011 03:04 PM

shut the hell up

RE: theories - Jack Ammo - 03-03-2011 03:06 PM

good one

RE:  theories - ANewLight - 12-11-2012 03:05 AM

MangaAddict Wrote:

Narutos secret jutsu must have to use his nine tails chakra but I dont believe it solely nine tails power...

Wow... Less of a theorist and more like a prophet. :lol:
RE:  theories - Narubi - 12-11-2012 04:20 PM

MangaAddict Wrote:

Congrats that's all true; but meh it was obviously all predictable from the get go when these certain issues came up.

Well with the slight exception of Obito being Tobi; not that it would end up that way, it's just that nobody wanted that due to having some hope that Kishi wasn't the suck writer he really is.
RE: theories - ANewLight - 12-11-2012 06:11 PM

Theory:

All of the "old generation" will be killed off in the war, forcing the younger generation to grow up.

Time skip after the war.

Losing the previous generation causes confusion and chaos in many of the villages, which eventually leads into the final Arc: The Fifth Shinobi World War Arc

RE:  theories - ghassassin - 12-11-2012 07:32 PM

ANewLight Wrote:

Theory:

You mean prophecy?