Forums
Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://onemanga.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions, Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up (/showthread.php?tid=1102)

Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - ANewLight - 12-13-2012 10:25 AM

If you would like to retrieve a theory or anything from the first page of a thread only

Add the URL of the thread that you would like to view to the end of this:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:

Here is the home page for OMF as an example:
Example: forum.onemanga.com/

If you don't know the URL use a google search to find the link for your thread.

I hope this helps someone. Thumbup

And thanks to Petite Fleur for showing me this.

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - m1hawkgsm - 12-13-2012 11:04 AM

Yeah, this and WebArchive. Hopefully I can retrieve some of my sig posts, that library is a treasure :aww:

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Evangelion[lovr]2.0 - 12-13-2012 11:23 AM

That's awesome. I might be able to get some of my sig stuff back

You genius! I feel like we just found freshwater after an apocalypse. lol

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - peleihno - 12-13-2012 12:43 PM

This is nice.

Got back some profile stuff.

Also, the personal notepad here makes storing it an easier affair.

Thanks Petite and ANL.

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - ZeroCracked - 12-13-2012 12:48 PM

I SHOWED THAT TO PETITE!

Stole my idea >:T

RE:  Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Petite Fleur - 12-13-2012 01:00 PM

ZeroCracked Wrote:

I SHOWED THAT TO PETITE!

Stole my idea >:T

You did not 3x
I've known about cache stuff for years

In fact I joined this forum specifically to show the cache thing.
RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Evangelion[lovr]2.0 - 12-13-2012 01:02 PM

Petite! I thought you joined here cause you missed me so much.

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Petite Fleur - 12-13-2012 01:05 PM

Most people that like me had the sense to get a contact for me outside of OMF ;=;

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Kurapika - 12-13-2012 01:07 PM

I dont get how to use it ._.

RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Petite Fleur - 12-13-2012 01:09 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7B5v2.png

Highlight the arrow that shows up to the right, click cached.

RE:  Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Evangelion[lovr]2.0 - 12-13-2012 01:11 PM

Petite Fleur Wrote:

Most people that like me had the sense to get a contact for me outside of OMF ;=;

I don't talk to anyone here outside of OMF. Except that time I got banned and I found Talukita on Narutoforums lol

I don't have a FB or anything other than OMF that I use for online contact.
RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - m1hawkgsm - 12-13-2012 01:25 PM

Good thing I've saved my old sig links :D

RE:  Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - ANewLight - 12-14-2012 01:21 AM

m1hawkgsm Wrote:

Yeah, this and WebArchive. Hopefully I can retrieve some of my sig posts, that library is a treasure :aww:

Evangelion[lovr Wrote:
2.0]
That's awesome. I might be able to get some of my sig stuff back

You genius! I feel like we just found freshwater after an apocalypse. lol

peleihno Wrote:

This is nice.

Got back some profile stuff.

Also, the personal notepad here makes storing it an easier affair.

Thanks Petite and ANL.

I'm just glad that we don't have to lose everything.
RE:  Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Sheratan - 12-14-2012 01:42 AM

Petite Fleur Wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/7B5v2.png

Highlight the arrow that shows up to the right, click cached.
Or:

site:forum.onemanga.com (your username)

example:
site:forum.onemanga.com sheratan
RE: Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - strawhats - 12-14-2012 05:19 AM

Nice one guys

RE:  Retrieving some information from OMF to back it up - Flawfree Princess - 12-14-2012 04:41 PM

Petite Fleur Wrote:

*snap*